Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

More food for thought: if sought after jordans only cost $125 today like they did in the 80s, do you think more people would un-ds their shoes?
The federal minimum wage was $3.35 in the 80s.  It is now $7.25.

So in terms of work hours, Js cost about the same now as they did in the 80s.

yea get the F outta here you hypocritical internet thug. calling others that but youre the same one in here throwing the most barbs like youre a kid and flaunting that youre actually too damn old to be acting like you are.

you werent humble at all when u posted those fakes and u arent the least bit humble after getting caught. if youre wrong, youre wrong. take it like a man. like bigj told u, dont catch feelings just because some dudes in here tried to clarify ish for you. some of these "kids" in here that youre talking down to have more sense than you, you clown.

In all fairness, he did take it like a man and admitted that the shoes were not authentic weeks back. He definitely was humble about it.

But they have been restocking stores. And online restocks.. Now who buys those shoes are a differnt story, a reseller will still buy on restocks..
A reseller will stop buying on restocks if the restocks are continuous. Because I doubt people would buy from resellers if they know that the stores are just going to have more within a few days.
hey Uncle 'Crete

a lot of people are just blind to be honest. JB has definitely listened to the consumer when it comes to availability of the OG releases. Dudes that miss out just dont really want them.

The single most effective thing JB has done is increased production on stuff like these and the holiday 11s to the point that the market and after market gets flooded. This keeps the resell prices reasonable but some dudes are just to lazy to negotiate with resellers for cheap prices.

and its always gonna be people that miss out on shoes even if they are sitting on shelves.... we get those "i slept" comments like no other
laugh.gif
Well I really wanted these and I missed out. I was working the day of release and I couldn't get on any websites with my cell phone. By the time i got out of work, every store around me was sold out on size 13

It would've been nice if JB would had flooded the market with these.

[thread="627620"]
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/627620/nike-air-jordan-4-retro-white-cement-the-aftermath-no-buying-selling-trading/18030#post_25395001 layout=inline]

[/thread]
[/CONTENTEMBED]

But they have been restocking stores. And online restocks.. Now who buys those shoes are a differnt story, a reseller will still buy on restocks..

A reseller will stop buying on restocks if the restocks are continuous. Because I doubt people would buy from resellers if they know that the stores are just going to have more within a few days.

hey Uncle 'Crete

a lot of people are just blind to be honest. JB has definitely listened to the consumer when it comes to availability of the OG releases. Dudes that miss out just dont really want them.

The single most effective thing JB has done is increased production on stuff like these and the holiday 11s to the point that the market and after market gets flooded. This keeps the resell prices reasonable but some dudes are just to lazy to negotiate with resellers for cheap prices.

and its always gonna be people that miss out on shoes even if they are sitting on shelves.... we get those "i slept" comments like no other :lol:

Well I really wanted these and I missed out. I was working the day of release and I couldn't get on any websites with my cell phone. By the time i got out of work, every store around me was sold out on size 13
You completely missed all of the points.

hey Uncle 'Crete

and its always gonna be people that miss out on shoes even if they are sitting on shelves.... we get those "i slept" comments like no other
laugh.gif

And that is the reason why resellers will still buy no matter the restocks, because a lot of us have jobs and miss out.... No matter how they flood the market some ppl, will buy them and sit on them... Look at the price of Gamma 11s now
sick.gif

Time raises price as pairs dry up no matter how many times they restock in the short term.

The only way prices would never rise is if the shoes were constantly in production which won't happen.

Last edited:
Time raises price as pairs dry up no matter how many times they restock in the short term.

The only way prices would never rise is if the shoes were constantly in production which won't happen.
That's all I was trying to say. If some of these were constantly in production we wouldn't have to deal with resellers.

That's all I was trying to say. If some of these were constantly in production we wouldn't have to deal with resellers.

And most of you guys wouldn't want them then :lol:

And then it will thread after thread of Jordans are dead long live sleezy and the strikes... Then the other side will be all over the UA curry bandwagon....

you guys think the next black cement 4 release will be similar to how this drop went? I know some people struck out but it sounds like it wasn't too hard to cop

not a huge fan of these but I might try on that restock coming up, then try to trade them for a pair of black cements if I strike out whenever they release again...unnecessary or not a bad idea?

Bro if you live near a big city, just do some raffles and be there as soon as the store opens. I picked up a raffle pair from FNL then I went to champs, talked to one of the dudes and picked up another with no ticket. The BCs shouldn't be that hard. It all depends what time of the year they drop. If they come out on Black Friday or in December next year then it'll be a different story.

And most of you guys wouldn't want them then :lol:

I would love for certain colorways to be standard issue. Like have some white 3s and XIs all year long like white uptowns and AM90s. Pure money 3/4 and black cat 3/4 should be available all the time. I don't think it would do damage to their legacy. In addition people can buy some paint and would be able to easily make their own custom coloways.

And then it will thread after thread of Jordans are dead long live sleezy and the strikes... Then the other side will be all over the UA curry bandwagon....
no it will be post after post of folks talking about "copped another pair, just had too" and "yall sleeping...these will go up in value"

I would love for certain colorways to be standard issue. Like have some white 3s and XIs all year long like white uptowns and AM90s. Pure money 3/4 and black cat 3/4 should be available all the time. I don't think it would do damage to their legacy. In addition people can buy some paint and would be able to easily make their own custom coloways.
Add some all black & white Nike Vandals to that list also. With the OG shape, not the 2002 mold and canvas material of course.

wink.gif

First pair of retros I'm seriously thinking about tripling up on just to have a backup to the backup to the backup. No mo resellers

This dude asked sak for a LC...?

Literally laughing over here

Literally laughing over here

He has many people fooled on here :smh:

Somebody asked AirSak for a LC? :rofl:

He has many people fooled on here :smh:

One posts GM pictures and the other claims he's the tensai of NikeTalk.

Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Feel bad for the new members who don't know any better and end up taking their information as fact.

Was even more confused by it cause he actually posted the most pictures of the 2016s leading up to RD, fake or not. He pointed out and criticized every single minuscule detail of the 2016s and how it was different from the 99s but asked for a legit check

Yea I was trippin because homie been got before... He shouldn't be giving any advice..

hilarious

^Man that's why I hate JB threads, users got no rep yet they put on a grand charade that they got the juice and some poor sap will fall for the bait. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom