Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I think JB tries, but the resellers snatch a big number the pairs released. Then you have the ppl who push the fakes out that are even worse  because they're pushing fake goods. It's a vicious cycle.
I don't think JB tries at all. If they would restock after most stores sold out. Then that would eliminate the reseller market. It would also make money for Nike.

Why they only release a limited amount of popular shoes is something that I don't understand.

Really? I think this is the best version since 99. Only things i dont like are the height and the air chambers not being og cream color

Agreed 100%, I feel a lot of these mixed reviews are coming from people who never owned the first retro or the original. The shoe was well done, I'm very happy with my pairs.

Last edited:

I thought he would never show up in here again... I mean the guy who bought fakes try to school NT.. We own these no need to tell us anything.
Something that I admitted I was wrong on, and I guess you can't read because not everybody in here has them or there wouldn't be people posting Legit Checks and asking if there is going to be a restock moron. Another keyboard warrior. NT a bunch of kids with internet muscles trying to get Reps. Go back to your mommies basement little boy. NT has some good info but you really have to look hard to find it through all bullcrap that is posted now a days, if only it could go back to the way it was 10 years ago when most of these kids were still in diapers
how u gonna call people keyboard warriors?......and then proceed right afterwards to throw a internet thug tantrum and talk ish, on an INTERNET forum?

people kill me nowadays.

Last edited:
Something that I admitted I was wrong on, and I guess you can't read because not everybody in here has them or there wouldn't be people posting Legit Checks and asking if there is going to be a restock moron. Another keyboard warrior. NT a bunch of kids with internet muscles trying to get Reps. Go back to your mommies basement little boy. NT has some good info but you really have to look hard to find it through all bullcrap that is posted now a days, if only it could go back to the way it was 10 years ago when most of these kids were still in diapers

Whoa!!! :x First I don't need LCs....

You in here writing essay an [emoji]128169[/emoji] schooling NT on something we already know...

Most of us copped retail.. We weren't rushing to be the man on the block with white cement 4 NA 2016 serial # 00001. :lol:

The age thing I'm not going to go there but what I will say is I'm a grown man with kids...

Too many years of Nike/JB got me where you wanna be... :rofl:

I thought he would never show up in here again... I mean the guy who bought fakes try to school NT.. We own these no need to tell us anything.

lol all the info you tried to give was all false, now you sad trying to say "oh they should have never gave ya'll money, ya'll can't appreciate ish"
stop it. that's the biggest clown move you could've done

Last edited:
giphy.gif

lol all the info you tried to give was all false, now you sad trying to say "oh they should have never gave ya'll money, ya'll can't appreciate ish"
stop it. that's the biggest clown move you could've done

Dude literally clown himself everytime... Paragraphs of nonsense..

re-sell game doesn't bother me much,, can't hate there hustle,,,,
but the replica game is bs,, :smh: jb/nike needs to start suing everyone that has
a company selling fakes,, and that's including dudes on ebay and craigslist
even if there admitting there unauthorized,, it's still illegal,,,

Yeah there are still some people that really believe the "unauthorized" product is actually legit. They are just great looking fakes. I have no problem when people are honest about them. What I can't stand is people passing this stuff as legit. I can understand when people really like a shoe like a Yeezy 2 and don't want to pay $4-5k for it. But they do really cause lots of confusion and mistrust within the resale market. I know lots of people that have been sold early fakes for a premium. Definitely not cool. I only buy on RD from legit channel. If I miss out, I either pay extra if I really want the shoe or I move on to the next one.

Really? I think this is the best version since 99. Only things i dont like are the height and the air chambers not being og cream color

Agreed 100%, I feel a lot of these mixed reviews are coming from people who never owned the first retro or the original. The shoe was well done, I'm very happy with my pairs.

QfT..
06's were not comfortable. These are right behind the 99's. Only if they used the same insole as the 99's.... :nthat:

“White Cement” Jordan 4 Retro OG online restock Wednesday, March 16th. Foot Locker, Eastbay, Footaction so far" - j23app
I wouldn't post this here, Apparently everybody on NT has these shoes and don't need ANY info about them. All of the cool guys will jump on you because you didn't ask them first before posting your info,

Ummmmm ok, why do they have to do a restock when i really want the DFA 4s... But then again i really want to double up on these

Last edited:

I think JB tries, but the resellers snatch a big number the pairs released. Then you have the ppl who push the fakes out that are even worse  because they're pushing fake goods. It's a vicious cycle.

I don't think JB tries at all. If they would restock after most stores sold out. Then that would eliminate the reseller market. It would also make money for Nike.
Why they only release a limited amount of popular shoes is something that I don't understand.

But they have been restocking stores. And online restocks.. Now who buys those shoes are a differnt story, a reseller will still buy on restocks..

But they have been restocking stores. And online restocks.. Now who buys those shoes are a differnt story, a reseller will still buy on restocks..

hey Uncle 'Crete

a lot of people are just blind to be honest. JB has definitely listened to the consumer when it comes to availability of the OG releases. Dudes that miss out just dont really want them.

The single most effective thing JB has done is increased production on stuff like these and the holiday 11s to the point that the market and after market gets flooded. This keeps the resell prices reasonable but some dudes are just to lazy to negotiate with resellers for cheap prices.

and its always gonna be people that miss out on shoes even if they are sitting on shelves.... we get those "i slept" comments like no other :lol:

Damn, I just knew that it would be a restock. As soon as I F it, and paid the resell price.
mean.gif
My uncontrollable lust for a second pair, just wouldn't allow me to wait.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
I'm not trippin' though, I only paid like $35 over retail. I would've been at work anyways, so it really saved me the hassle. Good luck to everyone who's coppin', or tryin' to secure a second pair.
 ​
You're gonna need it.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Damn, I just knew that it would be a restock. As soon as I F it, and paid the resell price. :smh: My uncontrollable lust for a second pair, just wouldn't allow me to wait.

:lol:

I'm not trippin' though, I only paid like $35 over retail. I would've been at work anyways, so it really saved me the hassle. Good luck to everyone who's coppin', or tryin' to secure a second pair.

You're gonna need it.

8)  ​

You paid for peace of mind.
These restocks are hit or miss due to the demand outweighing the supply.

Now you get to sit back and sip your tea while watching the struggle.

Man thank god I got a pair for retail....
I'm sure the restock is going to be a struggle

Back
Top Bottom