Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

everyone is entitled to bash mj for the quality. but steve ur pair looks good. now for the dude with the smudge speckles thats a problem. theres no such thing as a perfect shoe. you always gonna catch some minor or major imperfection. 

My pair looks good? Even though one shoe is taller than the other? Yeah, okay. Razor blade slice on a $220 shoe? Yeah, that's acceptable. People act like I'm giving Jordan my money, when all of these go straight back for a refund, only to be resold to some sucker who will happily bend over and take it.

View media item 1916492
View media item 1915427

My pair looks good? Even though one shoe is taller than the other? Yeah, okay. Razor blade slice on a $220 shoe? Yeah, that's acceptable. People act like I'm giving Jordan my money, when all of these go straight back for a refund, only to be resold to some sucker who will happily bend over and take it.

everyone is entitled to bash mj for the quality. but steve ur pair looks good. now for the dude with the smudge speckles thats a problem. theres no such thing as a perfect shoe. you always gonna catch some minor or major imperfection. 

View media item 1916492
View media item 1915427
That slice is minor but the different height would upset me a little.

But just think of the all the subsequent damage, wear and tear you put on the shoe after wearing them? That minuscule slice mark will pale in comparison and will be the least of your worries after a good wear. I think some for the most part are just remorseful of having paid $220+ for the sneakers and now want a reason to off them.

I will never understand the tears over small imperfections, when supposedly we by shoes to wear them. Of course there is going to be human error in anything, especially when mass production is involved. Just my opinion. JB will keep getting my money b/c I enjoy the shoe to wear, not idolize in a box to collect dust and show off years down the line

Last edited:
But just think of the all the subsequent damage, wear and tear you put on the shoe after wearing them? That minuscule slice mark will pale in comparison and will be the least of your worries after a good wear. I think some for the most part are just remorseful of having paid $220+ for the sneakers and now want a reason to off them.

Not all all the case here. I bought these for the sole purpose of keeping them in my collection because they're in my top three favorites of all-time. For the record, I take immaculate care of all my shoes. I've worn most pairs in my collection well over 30 times, and aside from slight toe box creasing, they could pass for deadstock.

Last edited:
The majority of flaws that people point out have no bearing on the fit and performance of the shoe. The only one that Ive seen that would have an impact on wear / performance is if the shoe is almost slanted so that when you wear them your foot is not level with the ground. That could easily cause injury.

Not one person on this planet has asymmetrical feet as well. One is bigger than the other. So give thanks to JB for staying ahead, and giving us each a unique pair/ custom
laugh.gif

Sweet then, maybe Nike will start making jackets to match these with. One sleeve will go down to your wrist and the other goes below your fingertips. 

Back
Top Bottom