Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Not all all the case here. I bought these for the sole purpose of keeping them in my collection because they're in my top three favorites of all-time. For the record, I take immaculate care of all my shoes. I've worn most pairs in my collection well over 30 times, and aside from slight toe box creasing, they could pass for deadstock.
Me and you are way different so I now understand why you're upset about those insignificant "flaws"... I beat the crap outta of my shoes, I don't care about keeping my shoes in immaculate condition but hey do you

So update from yesterday...

Contacted Nike if they could un-cancel my order I told them to keep cancelled... No go, no more stock left.

Got desperate and contacted Eastbay... Turns out my item wasn't shipped because I needed to speak to the payment verification department. CSR told me that my pair was put on hold until the order is either shipped or officially cancelled. Spoke to the other department and he said he'd put the order through today and upgraded to quicker shipping for free :smile:

Now I just need to wait for that shipped e-mail.....

Thats good news man on the eastbay pair..and upgraded shipping?! Nice!

View media item 1916589

Pretty happy overall with my pairs. Check out the splatter difference between the two pairs though. It really doesn't bother me to much. Small mark on the the left pairs right shoe. back right bottom of the midsole. That mark just makes them the rockable pair for me. Overall pretty happy with both my pair. Right pair came from local champs, left pair came from NDC.

dayum that far right shoe is flooded with speckles :pimp:

Pretty happy overall with my pairs. Check out the splatter difference between the two pairs though. It really doesn't bother me to much. Small mark on the the left pairs right shoe. back right bottom of the midsole. That mark just makes them the rockable pair for me. Overall pretty happy with both my pair. Right pair came from local champs, left pair came from NDC.
You should switch those and make the outer shoes one pair and the inner shoes another. Looks like they'd match up better.

Last edited:
LOL speckle density

Well, I just got my pair from SNKRS and I can say Im happy with my pair. Speckle Density is on point and not OD, Nike Air's on the back not crooked, no blemishes, no pre-creases,etc.

View media item 1916613

Beautiful shoe, finally have one of my favorite J's thats done correctly. I skipped on the 2012 pair because I dont even consider those a real retro.

Only thing I dont like is the price was 240 after tax. Feels like Im paying a reseller except its not

Edit: box was a lot smaller this time. Thought they shipped me wrong size almost

Last edited:
dayum that far right shoe is flooded with speckles
pimp.gif
Yea, that was the first pair I picked up from Champs. Got home thought it was normal. Started seeing other pics and realized Michael J Fox did the speckling for that pair. Im cool with it though, it doent bother me at all.

So update from yesterday...

Contacted Nike if they could un-cancel my order I told them to keep cancelled... No go, no more stock left.

Got desperate and contacted Eastbay... Turns out my item wasn't shipped because I needed to speak to the payment verification department. CSR told me that my pair was put on hold until the order is either shipped or officially cancelled. Spoke to the other department and he said he'd put the order through today and upgraded to quicker shipping for free :smile:

Now I just need to wait for that shipped e-mail.....
Good thing you had 1 go through pending shipping of course. I would have just waited for all orders to arrive and then figure out if I wanted to return the rest. Always make sure you eat before assuming you're full!

LOL speckle density

Well, I just got my pair from SNKRS and I can say Im happy with my pair. Speckle Density is on point and not OD, Nike Air's on the back not crooked, no blemishes, no pre-creases,etc.

Beautiful shoe, finally have one of my favorite J's thats done correctly. I skipped on the 2012 pair because I dont even consider those a real retro.

Only thing I dont like is the price was 240 after tax. Feels like Im paying a reseller except its not

Edit: box was a lot smaller this time. Thought they shipped me wrong size almost
perfect speckle density...haha.  i hope my pair coming in today looks as good as yours.

my snkrs pair came pretty perfect, no smudges and speckles were looking good.... ******* toe box crease like they been worn before tho 
mean.gif

Received both pairs from EB, 2/13 and 2/15 orders. Weird, they both arrived yesterday.

Really loving the shoe, will be UNDSed this weekend, well done Nike.

Good thing you had 1 go through pending shipping of course. I would have just waited for all orders to arrive and then figure out if I wanted to return the rest. Always make sure you eat before assuming you're full!
lesson learnt.

Just got my pair and compared to 2012. The netting is nice and leather a bit softer. Havent worn em yet gonna wait a while this is my fav shoe gotta double up when i get a chance.

Ok no major flaws except for the blueish tint on the inner collar and the tumbled leather toe cap.

But i got a question for all is the netting on yours a bit dingy and not completely matching the white mesh? Im tryna see if this is normal?

Who else is on that #doubleup duty? These have to be copped again, I've worn mine 3 days straight and the comfort on these is unbelievable/ the creasing isn't bad/looks great with this leather. JB needs a big pat on the back! Hoping a restock will be easy to cop off.

View media item 1916646
Just got my pair from NDC. Far from the perfect pair but no where near perfect either. The only part that bothers me is that stitching. I got no smeared speckles, no pen marks or razor cuts, BUT the stitching on the back inner upper heel is slightly higher. You can't tell by looking at the back unless you really look for it. It's only off by like half a centimeter. It is no where near as obvious as a previous poster who posted their pair. Now that was bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom