Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My pair came flawless from snkrs, hope my Hanon pair is just as good. I won't bother with pics since everyone's posting them.

On another note, my pair came with 2 hang tags for some reason.

Welp, now we know where all of Villas tags went...

My pair came in yesterday.

No pen/pencil marks, scuffs or anything like that.

Leather feels like leather and not the plastic crap like the 2012 pair.

The grey is the perfect shade and the NA is just the cherry on top.

:pimp:

I've worn most pairs in my collection well over 30 times, and aside from slight toe box creasing, they could pass for deadstock.
Folk, heed these words.

Next time you are buying used shoes:

this fellows interpretation of "pass as deadstock" is THIRTY WEARS

you never know exactly how many times people have worn a shoe when buying used, take notice.

Folk, heed these words.

you never know exactly how many times people have worn a shoe when buying used, take notice.

Let me rephrase that, people would look at them and assume they've only been worn a couple times. I'm aware that deadstock means still factory-laced.

I've worn most pairs in my collection well over 30 times, and aside from slight toe box creasing, they could pass for deadstock.
Folk, heed these words.

You tripping bruh.... Now you know if stevedensmore deems a pair of shoes worthy then it's of the utmost quality from the factory and will real mainly flawless until the end of days....

I had to pay $300 for these bad boys due to missing out on RD. Had to slide moms some cash but smudged speckles or not these bad boys will be rocked this Spring and Summer. As for the people nitpicking about the QC on these it's never going to change no matter how much we wine and moan. If you want perfection then hop on the Asics or Saucony train if you don't want to see these issues. Not knocking those who rock Asics or Saucony 
nthat.gif
. Mini Kanye Rant over 
roll.gif

My pair looks good? Even though one shoe is taller than the other? Yeah, okay. Razor blade slice on a $220 shoe? Yeah, that's acceptable. People act like I'm giving Jordan my money, when all of these go straight back for a refund, only to be resold to some sucker who will happily bend over and take it.
You should have posted these instead of the original ones you had. Totally different angle my dude. At least you have decent stitching.

I had to pay $300 for these bad boys due to missing out on RD. Had to slide moms some cash but smudged speckles or not these bad boys will be rocked this Spring and Summer. As for the people nitpicking about the QC on these it's never going to change no matter how much we wine and moan. If you want perfection then hop on the Asics or Saucony train if you don't want to see these issues. Not knocking those who rock Asics or Saucony 
nthat.gif
. Mini Kanye Rant over 
roll.gif
If you think Asics and Saucony don't have issues, boy are you wrong.

You should have posted these instead of the original ones you had. Totally different angle my dude. At least you have decent stitching.

That picture of the shoes side by side was from my original post. People are way too quick to give Nike a break because these are mass produced. Go to Walmart sometime, and give their shoes a look. It's not impossible to make symmetrical shoes with minimal defects. Granted those shoes won't hold together long, but at least they were constructed properly. JB's just out for a money grab.

Smooth toe vs wrinkled toe
View media item 1916575Very minor paint mark on midsole
View media item 1916578
Neither flaws bother me as I will wear them. Only problem is that I still have my 2012 pair I need to beat. Still happy and glad I didn't get the smudge or any large razor cuts. Haha. Kind of regretting not doubling up at the store.

Also, the paint smell still knocks me out every time I open the box to admire them!

Last edited:

If you think Asics and Saucony don't have issues, boy are you wrong.
Lol well I gave them too much credit. But just from the pairs I have seen that's why I had used them as an example. A thousand pardons for my errors and ways my good sir lol

Idk why but the nitpicking posts make me laugh out loud literally

Like I picture dudes holding the shoe in their hand like "nah B, I can't let them see the smudges"

Pretty happy overall with my pairs. Check out the splatter difference between the two pairs though. It really doesn't bother me to much. Small mark on the the left pairs right shoe. back right bottom of the midsole. That mark just makes them the rockable pair for me. Overall pretty happy with both my pair. Right pair came from local champs, left pair came from NDC.

Last edited:
That picture of the shoes side by side was from my original post. People are way too quick to give Nike a break because these are mass produced. Go to Walmart sometime, and give their shoes a look. It's not impossible to make symmetrical shoes with minimal defects. Granted those shoes won't hold together long, but at least they were constructed properly. JB's just out for a money grab.
I am super nitpicky when it comes to getting the best pair I can, that's why I get multiples at a time. But I was already expecting flaws with these due to mass production.

Lol well I gave them too much credit. But just from the pairs I have seen that's why I had used them as an example. A thousand pardons for my errors and ways my good sir lol
The materials that they use are definitely miles ahead of Nike, but the craftsmanship is just the same. However, since they produce shoes on a much smaller scale, it's not as easy to find errors as it is with Nike.

So update from yesterday...

Contacted Nike if they could un-cancel my order I told them to keep cancelled... No go, no more stock left.

Got desperate and contacted Eastbay... Turns out my item wasn't shipped because I needed to speak to the payment verification department. CSR told me that my pair was put on hold until the order is either shipped or officially cancelled. Spoke to the other department and he said he'd put the order through today and upgraded to quicker shipping for free :smile:

Now I just need to wait for that shipped e-mail.....

Back
Top Bottom