Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Man, dude keeps complaining but still buying the product
mean.gif
agreed  while I  don't   like  certain defects   we are all used to it..   if  i got to the point  where i was upset  due to quality id quit buying nike/jordans.  JB quality isn't going to get  any better  so   those complaining  for paint speckles on the air pocket.  or pen marks, or  one  being  taller  than the other...  you might as well give up on buying  any nike product. 

No I just don't expect 2 shoes made by two different workers in a cheap Chinese production factory to be exactly perfect.
Well...

Either have one worker produce both or move production someplace where the people assembling rights aren't blackout drunk.

Nike just needs to bring it back home and milk the Made In USA cow if they're charging 220 for shoes that cost 100 a couple years ago. After overseas shipping costs and whatever they pay for production over there it can't be that far from 7.00 hr. Probably is but whatever. Jordans losing the poor asian slave stigma is worth it.

Last edited:
No one is giving you yeezys for these, prob not even if you traded them 3 pairs of these for 350 boosts

You're out of your mind if you think that's possible

Speak for yourself. I would trade a pair of my WC for those ye's.

Well...

Either have one worker produce both or move production someplace where the people assembling rights aren't blackout drunk.

Nike just needs to bring it back home and milk the Made In USA cow if they're charging 220 for shoes that cost 100 a couple years ago. After overseas shipping costs and whatever they pay for production over there it can't be that far from 7.00 hr.
and  if it were brought back to the US  we'd  be paying  $500for that  $220  shoe 

Be happy you got a pair yall, Nike's objective in today's world is to maximize profit and minimize, costs, this isn't the 80s where QC and craftsmanship was superior. If they really wanted to they could produce shoes with even cheaper material and increase the retail price and shoes would still sell out. They got us hooked.

No I just don't expect 2 shoes made by two different workers in a cheap Chinese production factory to be exactly perfect.
Well...

Nike just needs to bring it back home and milk the Made In USA cow if they're charging 220 for shoes that cost 100 a couple years ago. After overseas shipping costs and whatever they pay for production over there it can't be that far from 7.00 hr.
if they moved production to USA only, youd go from complaining about the quality to now complaining about that price hike that is guaranteed to come if JB started producing all their kicks stateside.

Was expecting to have my shoes delivered today as many as you did. The UPS deliverer always come around noon, when that didn't happen, I checked my tracking and got hit with this malarkey :smh:. Word on everything there is no severe weather in VA, I even googled; They (DJ Khaled voice) don't want me to win lol.
View media item 1915505

Last edited:

Man, dude keeps complaining but still buying the product
mean.gif
We complain because we care.

I thought we already explained how a message board works to you. Banning people from threads for criticizing shoes IS NOT how any of this works. Please calm down and accept that people expect more from this company and their prices.
who threatened to ban you tho? how u got that from his statement? man up bro.

There's always going to be small defects on any Nikes no matter what.  HOWEVER, pen marks should have been cleaned off; they should not go to the customer like that.  The different height is pathetic.  It doesn't matter where they're made or how much they cost; they shouldn't be that off.  I've come to expect that ever shoe, in each pair of Nike's will have some kind of defect.  I try to not look for them too hard so it won't bug me.  Speckles like that on the bubble...who cares....no big deal. The pen mark can be wiped off.  The massive asymmetry is simply not acceptable.

Was expecting to have my shoes delivered today as many as you did. The UPS deliverer always come around noon, when that didn't happen, I checked my tracking and got hit with this malarkey
mean.gif
. Word on everything there is no severe weather in VA, I even googled; They (DJ Khaled voice) don't want me to win lol.
There was  very bad  weather in VA  Monday   and  bad road condition on  Tuesday...    where are you located  that your shipment got delayed?

I thought we already explained how a message board works to you. Banning people from threads for criticizing shoes IS NOT how any of this works. Please calm down and accept that people expect more from this company and their prices.
So because  an Admin  made a comment  you disagree with  your getting banned?   He never said that...... No one ever said that..  your being over dramatic here  and  your just going to keep getting flammed.   

Last edited:
mrz82 mrz82 My apologies I uploaded the wrong image, and I reside out Newport News. We got snow on Monday but the rest of the week been in the 60s (crazy weather).

Last edited:

Man, dude keeps complaining but still buying the product :smh:

who threatened to ban you tho? how u got that from his statement? man up bro.

thank you and repped.

if i was so disgruntled, i would just stop buying the product or patiently search for the older version of the product i want.

what's the best way to ice these? will that paper or plastic I originally box
make the netting turn yellow?
also how long till they turn yellow

JB set themselves up for the criticism as soon as they put out all that BS about the remastering process getting the white glove treatment, etc. We certainly deserve some justification for the price increase, and it's pretty obvious that their argument about improved quality is false.

i believe we have had a year to digest things and i do believe we are getting better than what we had been getting. justified price increase? no.

it ultimately comes down to paying $220 for these or paying $300+ for the 2012s which was our main option until these dropped. these are better than the 2012s also. hands down.

My apologies I uploaded the wrong image, and I reside out Newport News. We got snow on Monday but the rest of the week been in the 60s (crazy weather).
well   i live in SW  VA  Roanoke.  all of our nike packages  from  memphis.  mine says in Roanoke   but  delivery drivers are behind  so  i'll get mine tom.. not sure  if yours went through indy  way  it would   be delayed

Damn man that is not ok. Same thing happened to my Billy Hoyle's… still pissed.

Yoooo that's a huge deal breaker for me, I would send that garbage, that's a SIGNIFICANT difference. That right there changes the entire fit of the shoes.

what's the best way to ice these? will that paper or plastic I originally box
make the netting turn yellow?
also how long till they turn yellow

its more of a function of climate than anything. a humid storage will yield bad long term results.

Yoooo that's a huge deal breaker for me, I would send that garbage, that's a SIGNIFICANT difference. That right there changes the entire fit of the shoes.
So your going to send them back  knowing your not going to get another pair?  Most people  here including myself  while  we wouldnt be  happy  would  just  let it go. 

Back
Top Bottom