Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

But you don't, very childish response.

Aesthetically, the WCIV kills the 350.
I can't comment on comfort due to not having the WCIV in hand but boosts are mad comfy.

If the values were the same then I would definitely make that trade. Other than that, no.
Childish how? Because I answered your question?

would people buy jordans if he didnt endorse them...same principle.....if someone is a fan they will buy
Maybe not....Personally, when I bought my first Jordan in '89, I didn't know it was a Jordan; just thought it looked amazing!  If Adidas launched the yeezy without that brand, it seems obvious that no one would be interested.  Similarly, if they launched the AM0 as a regular AM with no marketing, they'd sit on shelves. They'd ultimately sell, but not with the same hype and resell value.  

I got that email too. Was the tracking showing that it was still being delivered to your area? Mine had a reroute but the tracking processes is showing its still getting closer and closer to my city.

Mine is. In fact it is currently closer to my location than the pair that I purchased from EB.

michael jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time and he performed great feats in these retros nike releases

kanye west is a washed attention ***** who has lost his damn mind and slapped his name on the box of some bootleg roshe uggs with boost tech

no comparison

But it seems like society today embraces crybabys like kanye more then ever. The hard nose f you competitiveness seems to be on its way out. Pretty soon if we try to cop on release day and miss out Nike will send an email saying at least you tried click this link to print your participation ribbon.

off topic but you guys think if i list crumbling fire red v 2000 retros on ebay someone would buy them?

This post
laugh.gif

Thread is special
Special like how?

sick.gif

michael jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time and he performed great feats in these retros nike releases

kanye west is a washed attention ***** who has lost his damn mind and slapped his name on the box of some bootleg roshe uggs with boost tech

no comparison
i get the history lesson but some of us buy what we think looks good.....because mj played in them has nothing to do with the look of them to me....dont get me wrong the 350s aint all that at all but neither is a jordan just because he wore them...i moved on from mj when he retired....folks think they owe mj forever because he played some good basketball

off topic but you guys think if i list crumbling fire red v 2000 retros on ebay someone would buy them?
if someone is looking for crumbling shoes......

i think the real question is can you live with yourself knowingly selling garbage.

if you can , AWESOME.

sell those things and collect those $20

Childish how? Because I answered your question?
you have a right to an opinion.

its childish to say "I'd throw them away"

you know, the way a child reacts when not getting the christmas present they want, they immediately don't want it, or say thank you  or anything of the sort.

no comparison

This. Been saying since day 1, the 350 look like rip off of the roshe. I'll take my multicolor roshe ID over the 350 and it has nothing to do with price.

you have a right to an opinion.

its childish to say "I'd throw them away"

you know, the way a child reacts when not getting the christmas present they want, they immediately don't want it, or say thank you  or anything of the sort.

That would mean I would have to have actually wanted them in the first place to act like a child by throwing them away. According to your logic.

Back
Top Bottom