Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeezy boosts are garbage. All of them, from the roshe run copy all the way to the hideous duck boots. People just want to dress like Kanye and think putting on one of his sneakers makes you special or something. In reality no one gives a **** cuz you ain't Kanye.

Trips me out, everytime I am not expecting a package from UPS, they drive thru the neighborhood early, but when I am expecting a package from them, that's when they decide to pull up to the neighborhood super late (after 7pm.)

Trips me out, everytime I am not expecting a package from UPS, they drive thru the neighborhood early, but when I am expecting a package from them, that's when they decide to pull up to the neighborhood super late (after 7pm.)
It's  the same thing for me..  But  Was supposed t  get them today  a day  earlier   and due to weather  i am getting them tom.   If i  decided to use my choice   i could have picked them up from UPS... 

I love my pear... NO pen marks, NO unnecessary paint splatter on the midsole or air bubble, NO creasing issues on the toe box, etc.  I got lucky, and couldn't be more happy!  I wish you all the best of luck in getting your pear with little to no flaws. 

Don't even know why I bother anymore. I've lost all hope in Nike living up to their promise of heightened craftsmanship and quality control. Both of these shoes are size 11, and the only pair I ordered.
I see we're kindred souls. No one else here seems to care about symmetry. This right here is a deal breaker for me, I could never see past it.

This is my greatest fear when ordering jordans online. The right shoe is always wrong. Its pretty much a guarantee at this point. Ordering two pairs to match up one good pair is almost becoming a requirement.

Last edited:
off topic but you guys think if i list crumbling fire red v 2000 retros on ebay someone would buy them?

yes, post them at $9.99 I always do this, you'd be surprised at the results. if you start too high it'll turn people off.

I see we're kindred souls. No one else here seems to care about symmetry. This right here is a deal breaker for me, I could never see past it.

This is my greatest fear when ordering jordans online. The right shoe is always wrong. Its pretty much guarantee at this point. Ordering two pairs to match up one good pair is almost becoming a requirement.

In the past I've ordered four pairs of a single release, and still couldn't find two well-made shoes, only to settle for the pair with the least amount of defects. This is unacceptable.

No I just don't expect 2 shoes made by two different workers in a cheap Chinese production factory to be exactly perfect.

It should be expected when that's how companies with integrity operate. Look at other people's pairs, one shouldn't be taller than the other with completely different cuts.

No I just don't expect 2 shoes made by two different workers in a cheap Chinese production factory to be exactly perfect.

This is a good point .. It's not like you buying Allen Edmonds or something

Still shouldn't be major defects tho

Man, dude keeps complaining but still buying the product
mean.gif

This is my greatest fear when ordering jordans online. The right shoe is always wrong. Its pretty much guarantee at this point. Ordering two pairs to match up one good pair is almost becoming a requirement.
In the past I've ordered four pairs of a single release, and still couldn't find two well-made shoes, only to settle for the pair with the least amount of defects. This is unacceptable.

GD some of you guys are nit picky AF.
People like you are the reason Jordan Brand gets away with poor quality control.
ironic. pot, meet kettle.

Back
Top Bottom