Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Got a pair of 508 for $25 at Marshalls not too long ago. I'd never shop for levi's at Macy's or wherever else.

Silver tab memories ahhhh

Last edited:
508s straight leg taper
I could wear them everyday

Edit: 508s for $25! I'm hitting every Marshalls in my area this weekend

Last edited:
I used to get my jeans from Millers Outpost back in the day.

Last edited:
Mervyns used to have a 1 limit per customer on 501 jeans back in the day! - they would Sell Out!

Emporium Capwell was another store I remember .. they had levis and A Whole Section of  TOWN & COUNTRY DESIGNS  

T&C Tees was Life everyday!

Taking over threads with denim 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Saw 2 people with these on around school today, color pops in person 
pimp.gif
 white laces look a lot better than I thought.

Last edited:

Dropped this video right now. After seeing in the camera, white laces seem to be the move on these.

lol at the jean talk i dont even know what kind i like and its always different especially when you get those deals at Ross, gotta work for those deals ha ha

Just got my pair from eastbay, box and and shoes are in perfect condition, thanks to the guy who posted about phone orders.

Baggy is always "in" with me, I don't need my pant tight on me like a female.

You don't think it looks sloppy though? You're definitely not getting into any decent spots where actual females are, rocking baggy jeans like its 95 in 2015. Oh yeah my bad not like you trying to meet any women, none of them these days are good enough for you as you've said before. Anyway baggy jeans went out of style for a reason dude and they shouldn't come back IMO. And rightfully so. It's looks bad man. When I think back to how baggy we wore our jeans I just shake my head. Furthermore jeans where always meant to look the way they do by today's standards. FITTED. Whether it be tapered or straight leg, jeans where never intended to be "baggy" from start. And since you trying to dress so 90s, do yourself a favor and stop stuffing the jeans in the shoe to show the shoe. In the 90s we just covered the shoe with the jeans to complete the baggy look. Most of the shoe was covered. The way you rocking it just looks even more dumb, yet you think you doing something.

Also, it wasn't until the 90's when gangsta rap became popular and rappers/ and urban youth adopted fashion from prison culture and eventually made it mainstream/popular to wear baggy *** over sized jeans/cloths. I know you wish you grew up in the 90's but sorry man you missed that era. Accept it. Always trying to act like you're so noble and better than everyone else. Like you're pure "Zen" but on the sly manages to insult people just like you claim people un-rightfully do to you. So dudes who rock 511s are wearing their jeans like a female huh? Riiiight. ***** I still cringe at your excuse for being a virgin. You're a dork.

Baggy is always "in" with me, I don't need my pant tight on me like a female.

You don't think it looks sloppy though? You're definitely not getting into any decent spots where actual females are, rocking baggy jeans like its 95 in 2015. Oh yeah my bad not like you trying to meet any women, none of them these days are good enough for you as you've said before. Anyway baggy jeans went out of style for a reason dude and they shouldn't come back IMO. And rightfully so. It's looks bad man. When I think back to how baggy we wore our jeans I just shake my head. Furthermore jeans where always meant to look the way they do by today's standards. FITTED. Whether it be tapered or straight leg, jeans where never intended to be "baggy" from start. And since you trying to dress so 90s, do yourself a favor and stop stuffing the jeans in the shoe to show the shoe. In the 90s we just covered the shoe with the jeans to complete the baggy look. Most of the shoe was covered. The way you rocking it just looks even more dumb, yet you think you doing something.

Also, it wasn't until the 90's when gangsta rap became popular and rappers/ and urban youth adopted fashion from prison culture and eventually made it mainstream/popular to wear baggy *** over sized jeans/cloths. I know you wish you grew up in the 90's but sorry man you missed that era. Accept it. Always trying to act like you're so noble and better than everyone else. Like you're pure "Zen" but on the sly manages to insult people just like you claim people un-rightfully do to you. So dudes who rock 511s are wearing their jeans like a female huh? Riiiight. ***** I still cringe at your excuse for being a virgin. You're a dork.

View media item 1733752View media item 1672490

View media item 1755362

Back
Top Bottom