Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My comments came from a more comical avenue. I make light if the fact that he said that because I was once like that, then I got some punani and man that is a wave I'm glad I brought my surfboard too :pimp:

roll.gif

View media item 1755715

View media item 1755716

View media item 1755719

Tucked in in some sort of variant

"You got bodied by a begging *****"

Fail. Martin has on elastic band opening sweat pants. Will was from late 80s early 90s era so he still believed in exposing the entire shoe like in the 80s but even the prince was reaching in that pic as fashion became "baggier" so to speak. And Chris is from the 80s and is rocking those "female" jeans you don't like. Chris Rocks Jeans are not baggy, genius. So again, fail.

Last edited:
I think 95% of us did white laces. I did blue but looked at them again and was like bump that time for the white ones again.

this thread is also moving way faster than the others lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Catching up on this thread has made the past 6 pages quite interesting :rofl:. Was waiting for someone to bring up the 2Pac hockey jersey though @MF Gooze

wait... this dude got a 2Pac hockey jersey and y'all talking about the denim? :rofl:

I'm saying, :lol:. Son really can't be serious with that fit, b. I respect people's different taste in fashion and all, but man, that Tupac hockey jersey is just hideous. You really ain't step out the house thinking, "Yeah, i'm killing it with these joints right here, b." Nah, i just don't believe it, bro.

Man yall clowning him for that jersey but maybe he knows something we dont and 2PAC liked hockey

Last edited:
Nah fam, i dont like how they go in on you like that because you want to be different, SHIET different can be good. I RESPECT YOU cause you stand for what you like and believe, unlike alot of clowns that like to follow whatever is hot and move in to the next trend just to fit in. Theyll take shots at you but just keep doing you fam!!!!!
Repped for the 2Pac gif and the knowledge, people are going to think what they want.  I know my morals and values, I know my predicament and what i'm able to afford.  I have a unique style and I expect the criticism.

I'll be wearing one of those "old guys rule" shirts with the woody wagon with a surfboard coming out the back, with a tommy Bahamas shirt over it.

Yes, I'm a big Tupac fan, I found a picture of him wearing the Cement 3s and we all know he wore the 9s during the photo shot.

Repped for the 2Pac gif and the knowledge, people are going to think what they want.  I know my morals and values, I know my predicament and what i'm able to afford.  I have a unique style and I expect the criticism.

He had a Red Wings jersey and a Tar Heels jersey.

Yes, I'm a big Tupac fan, I found a picture of him wearing the Cement 3s and we all know he wore the 9s during the photo shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom