Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I wear 511s, but I'll never bag on a dude for wearing baggy jeans.

Now JNCOs, however....
indifferent.gif

I need to visit the JB forum more often

Why's the dude a virgin?

He basically said girls these days are mostly all thots and don't respect themselves and so I guess unworthy of him. I remember it being something like that. Also something to the tune of he's waiting for marriage yada yada etc. He's a saint that also curses resellers to damn nation because he can't acquire said shoe/shoes at retail :lol:

I commend airsak for holding to his morals.
Thank you, I appreciate it.  I'm a strong believer in Morals, Values, and Respect.  I also that comment about women not being good for me; some females SOME don't utilize the three words that I do.  In matter of fact I'm actually talking to a nice female (I have for about a month), I also keep in touch with another that I talked to my Freshman year and she sometimes sends me snapchats and texts.

Last edited:
If you all are from the Bay, you remember Service Merchandise and Best. I loved picking stuff out of that catalog.

First of all it's my opinion so why does it offend you so much to write a paragraph on it, second it's my style, people have different styles so if you want to wear your pants how you want to is your choice.  I prefer baggy because it gives me room and I also like the style of the '90s and if you look back a few pages you would see that my pants don't cover my shoes but I guess you were to quick to type something instead of gathering information.  Also when do I try to act better then others, I try to treat people with this magical word called RESPECT, if you ever heard of the word.  Also I'm a virgin by choice because I want to save myself for a female I love and not be like all these other guys who go on to the next one; those two words are called MORALS and VALUES highly doubt you heard of those.  Check yourself my friend.

Not even gonna get into all that other personal mumbo jumbo with you. I'll let you continue to tell about your personal life on here. Have you're so called MORALS and VALUES bud. I'm sure a lot of us do. Even those of us who aren't exactly virgins. But as far as all this "RESPECT" you supposedly treat people and the world with, you can just save it because by you're recent comments you at least don't respect males who wear 511s and such. You said they all dress like females. That's has to be kinda DISrespectful, wouldn't you say?

Levis the only brand I know. Though they have gotten expensive. 501 hard jeans are $60. 10 years ago I was buying them at Mervyns for $29.99 all day. RIP Mervyns lol
And in the 80s and 90s, they had em at Montgomery Ward lol....speaking of Mervyns, Kohl's seems to be the new Mervyns.

Damn straight ethered homie sheesh

AirSak do be sounding high and mighty sometimes like he on that karate instructor **** like he above everybody else in sneaker knowledge. Wth is a tensai even? Sak you ain't nobody teacher fam lol u new to this playa but I do respect your Michael Jordan knowledge. Also why u type in that tone like you at the crib on the floor sitting cross legged meditating yet still posting on nt about missing on a release using mind control? Creepy sometimes

You must be really into anime and manga I'm guessing and wow you let nt know you was a virgin? Damn u kinda had it coming fam what u mean u saving yourself? So Mila kunis walk in ya room right now interrupt your mediation and buss it wide open, u wouldn't hit? Yea I thought so lol don't front tensai

Last edited:
I think sometimes dude really needs to remind himself that this is a public forum, and especially on NT where your "public business" sometimes becomes the butt of all jokes.

With that being said, I don't have any beef with anybody on NT, but I do see why people take Sak the wrong way. I'm in my 30's and I know plenty about sneakers, as well as things related to life, however I have no need to get on a pedestal and act like I know it all. I think that attitude rubs people the wrong way, even if you're actually unaware of it.

Why are some getting involved in another man's sexual beliefs and also his preferences in fashion? How is that in anyway relevant to aj1 unc? That's his business whether he decides to share it is his business too, who has the right to judge whether or not he's living his life to YOUR standard? Leave it alone and worry about you and yours. If your interested in one way of thinking and living there's still many socities that can abide you

Last edited:
He's the one that said dudes who don't wear baggy jeans like him dress like females. Jus saying.

reported for cursing and using a corny rap lyric to get your point across.

Back
Top Bottom