Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I used to rock straight fit and went out of my comfort zone and got a tapered fit from GAP and haven't looked back.

As long as the opening can cover the tongue and not to wide in the leg...I'm good.

As long as my jeans clean and don't have jelly stains on the pockets I'm good. Lmao frfr skinny to straight is cool for me. It compliments my build. Everyone is shaped different so it's comical to a certain extent. Like how is a husky dude gonna to talk to a slim dude about jeans? *rhetorical* if you like it I love it. Wear what you want but you will be CRITICIZED if you post a pic outside of the guidelines

I used to rock Levi's 501's with my kicks but they still would cover most of my kicks but once i went to H&M skinny's. That's all i rock next to AE skinny's

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm having a change of heart on the blue laces. I think i might put back in the white ones. They just seem to make the shoe pop more than the blue ones IMO

Levi 541s also work as well, especially for those that are bigger in that thigh area

Last edited:
I think 541s are for people with athletic build. I usually go with 511s and Gap slim fit jeans not too tight ans not too baggy. Lol

NT kills me with this "matchy, matchy" talk.
laugh.gif
it sounds ridiculous to me but to each their own. i don't know about yall, but where i'm from we were raised/taught to MATCH when we get dressed. this whole "not matching is cool" movement is totally new to the world if u ask me and it was introduced by the hipster movement so now not matching is the new cool way to "match." personally i disagree, but that's what makes the world great, everyone is different so i get it, but don't act like this is a new concept or rather TREND. matching will NEVER go "out of style."

/end rant
Amen.

Back
Top Bottom