Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Lol @ resellers buying up all the size 7 and 7.5, these fools think those are money sizes when in fact they'll just be stuck with them until they offer a discount. I'll grab these when I get to London, I have 25% off code that'll come in handy.

Not sure if they even made 7-7.5
Didnt have those sizes when I checked the reserve
View media item 2427573

Last edited:
Lol @ resellers buying up all the size 7 and 7.5, these fools think those are money sizes when in fact they'll just be stuck with them until they offer a discount. I'll grab these when I get to London, I have 25% off code that'll come in handy.

Not sure if they even made 7-7.5
Didnt have those sizes when I checked the reserve
View media item 2427573
They're usually first to go.

I could get them now for $120 on the UK site but I'll wait for them to hit the discount bin.

Up to you to wait, I just figure if you have a 20 percent or even pay full price, you can always return if they show up cheap later.

Up to you to wait, I just figure if you have a 20 percent or even pay full price, you can always return if they show up cheap later.
That's true. Plus the free returns is a pretty fool proof plan.

We need one of the dudes that can read scripts so we know how many pairs are sitting on NDC 
nerd.gif

No more outlets for me

I'm just gonna go whenever F & F rolls around again

Everytime i see a price i think...man it would be so much better with 30% off

Then i'll double up on these for $70 
wink.gif

Last edited:
I have 4 nike outlets close to me.... and they have been dry.... jist like Vegas weather...

4 outlets? 

Before oz moves into his new pad

Wifey asks hows the school district? Is the crime rate low?

Oz asks how many nike outlets you got?

4 you say?

Where do i sign 
roll.gif

You can buy them now on SNKRS and open up a chat with a representative to retroactively apply any coupons you have.

Lol.... my longest outlet drive would be to Primm... about 20-30 minutes... I never go there... unless Cali bound

Bro how is stock doe? Ours is dry... buncha running shoes...

Awh man I've haven't been out, I'm on injured reserved. The last time I was at the Petaluma location they didnt have anything special besides some Free runs and a mess of others

Back
Top Bottom