Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Oh yeah forgot champs not getting them
Well that is weird
Maybe demand is there
I noticed only a few FTL near me are getting them
All stores near me doing FCFS

I feel JB made less of these available than the metallic navy. No idea why FTL and foot action marked these as a QS, aren't too limited. Guess they want every hard earned penny.

Like most, I'll get these at discount later on.

For me, the pure money IV are ahead of these ones.

These will go disco just like metallic navys

I don't care I'm copping a pair this morning

And a spare pair when they go disco

Threw on metallic navy's today. We'll see how this release goes from the sidelines, for now.

I feel JB made less of these available than the metallic navy. No idea why FTL and foot action marked these as a QS, aren't too limited. Guess they want every hard earned penny.

Like most, I'll get these at discount later on.

For me, the pure money IV are ahead of these ones.

I had a 10 minute head start and I got on the L.
Maybe more limited than we thought.

Like I said ima just. Buy a pair at 7 and if they go disco like navy metallic and storm blue i double up

Was going to grab these now, but I'm gonna wait till they hit NDC. I have a 20% code to use. And they already have the kids version on NDC now. Only a matter of time.

Just got the J23 alert. Straight to cart on NDC. $128 shipped with my 20% code. Can't beat that. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] Can't wait to get them and put the red laces in!!!

Whats the leather quality on these folks. Got a 20 percent coup and may use on these. They will sit nice next to the royals

Glue smell about to knock me out. Leather is pretty soft on these. I was of course the only person there. He said they only had 8 pair of these which isn't even a full size run. He said for comparison, they had 30 Metallic Navy's...

View media item 2427537

Lol @ resellers buying up all the size 7 and 7.5, these fools think those are money sizes when in fact they'll just be stuck with them until they offer a discount. I'll grab these when I get to London, I have 25% off code that'll come in handy.

Back
Top Bottom