Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Can't wait to double on these Red metallic, whats the first place online should we expect markdowns on these?

Don't know if my mall was gonna get these. But I planned on finding out and getting them. Instead I've been pumping water out from underneath my house. The good life of a home owner. I'll get eventually.

Don't know if my mall was gonna get these. But I planned on finding out and getting them. Instead I've been pumping water out from underneath my house. The good life of a home owner. I'll get eventually.

Sorry to hear bout that. Hopefully you have home warranty and it will cover some if not all of the expenses needed.

On a positive note I don't think you'll have problems coppin these bro.

Definitely will not sleep on these markdowns, I just couldn't pay $160 for these. The material doesn't justify the price

Last edited:
Do they tweet out about their site wide promos?

Cityblue always has some kind of promotion every Monday
They call it mystery Monday
They usually tweet out what it is late morning early afternoon
They sometimes do 30% off whole site
I got storm blues for $112 OTD during the promotion
And yes they tweet it out

Cityblue always has some kind of promotion every Monday
They call it mystery Monday
They usually tweet out what it is late morning early afternoon
They sometimes do 30% off whole site
I got storm blues for $112 OTD during the promotion
And yes they tweet it out

Thanks dude. I remember getting the True Blues for 154 with a site wide 30% off. Hoping I can pull off the same for these because I want them, but not enough to drop retail.

Thanks dude. I remember getting the True Blues for 154 with a site wide 30% off. Hoping I can pull off the same for these because I want them, but not enough to drop retail.

Yeah man np
I love cityblue I get great discount don't have to pay tax and free shipping
Win win win [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Red on red is the plan.....orange on orange is what I'm super fiend out for

Last edited:
Went to grab these today but in person they just didnt look as good as Id thought they would. Not metallic, just a shiny red. I'll still cop but will wait to get under 100. Grabbed atlantic penny II's for 80 instead

Went to grab these today but in person they just didnt look as good as Id thought they would. Not metallic, just a shiny red. I'll still cop but will wait to get under 100. Grabbed atlantic penny II's for 80 instead

Yeah, the color is disappointing.. I was watching a vid earlier comparing to navy. The navy is much more metallic/shiny looking, almost makes red look matte. Also a darker red vs older models..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom