Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Skins ain't making no playoffs stop it.
Current standings in the NFC:

Cowboys 8-1 (Division leader)

Seahawks 6-2-1 (Division leader)

Falcons 6-4 (Division leader)

Lions 5-4 (Division leader)

Followed by Skins 5-3-1, Giants 5-3, Vikings 5-4, Eagles 5-4, everyone else is .500 or below. 

Eagles have a rookie quarterback and are an inexperienced bunch. Giants have no running game. Skins are better overall in all three phases of the game than the Giants and Eagles. Skins are 2-1 so far in the division and are primed to take the Wild Card in the NFC East. Of their remaining 7 opponents left in the schedule, only 3 teams have winning records.

Last edited:
only budgeted out $250 for shoes this holiday. I'm not into spending big at one time anymore [emoji]128547[/emoji]
in that case, it'd be jams for me

but that's just me

need the 45.

that must be rough though, only 250! i'm fully expecting to spend over 1k

Too late, I'll get the jams during tax time for not too much over retail. I'm usually thrifty

A NTER offered me retail plus shipping and had to pass because of another sale

With as many people looking for pairs and depending on size I feel like you could have easily sold them but I agree NTers do flake a lot, I know from experience from 11 years here :x :smh:

:smh: So sad, so true.

Current standings in the NFC:

Cowboys 8-1 (Division leader)

Seahawks 6-2-1 (Division leader)

Falcons 6-4 (Division leader)

Lions 5-4 (Division leader)

Followed by Skins 5-3-1, Giants 5-3, Vikings 5-4, Eagles 5-4, everyone else is .500 or below. 

Eagles have a rookie quarterback and are an inexperienced bunch. Giants have no running game. Skins are better overall in all three phases of the game than the Giants and Eagles. Skins are 2-1 so far in the division and are primed to take the Wild Card in the NFC East. Of their remaining 7 opponents left in the schedule, only 3 teams have winning records.
COWBOYS NATIONS YA BIHHHHHHHH!

just pulled the trigger on 240 on a sz 9...eff it

i wanna take my chance at the restock but i NEVER be successful on those sites...not gonna take the risk

good luck whoever trying to scoop tomorrow, now i actually can move on from this release

just pulled the trigger on 240 on a sz 9...eff it

i wanna take my chance at the restock but i NEVER be successful on those sites...not gonna take the risk

good luck whoever trying to scoop tomorrow, now i actually can move on from this release
Nice... On the hunt for the same size/ 

I'm willing to drop $250 for these... 

Wore these around a bit today. Man....i'm tellin' ya. Buttery soft all around. I am diggin' these BTs. Always thought they were kinda bland.... and really damn wish it had the black tongue...but, Love these things. 

Actually $200 resell to a consignment shop isn't bad at all. You should be able to recoup your $175 loss rather easily on the next couple of pairs or so. Smart move to unload instead of sitting on them, gotta keep it movin.

Can I get a pm for the site?

Back
Top Bottom