Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

You're very welcome and desktop links were also added [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

roll.gif

You're telling me you couldn't sell them to NTers for that price or even slightly above what SS is giving you?
Great question haha.

He might be wanting to avoid the hassle of individually shipping each pair.

I can go into explaining this but I don't feel like it lol. Just know it's not that bad of an investment, just wrong timing with all of the heat coming out. I paid similar prices for Banned 1's and made $2000 in a day.

you sold 40 pairs?

I wish lol. I sold 19 pairs.

I can go into explaining this but I don't feel like it lol. Just know it's not that bad of an investment, just wrong timing with all of the heat coming out. I paid similar prices for Banned 1's and made $2000 in a day.
So you're the reseller who pays reseller prices and you're surprised it didn't work?

I'm the long time collector who recently turned reseller, who helps out MANY NTers, who has netted $15-20K from reselling this year alone, who sometimes pays reseller prices, who is taking his first L of the year, who will get that money back this weekend, who is surprised it didn't work out.

Welp, I bombed on selling these lol. Shipping my 5 pairs of 10-13 to SoleSupremacy tomorrow. I paid $225 for each pair and SoleSupremacy is giving me less than that lol SMFH. I'll gladly hold this L...

I'm surprised they're not moving at $220 a pop, at least for sizes 10-11. Did Sole Supremacy give you a lot less than what you paid for or at least close to $225?

I'm a lil surprised as well but it's all good. Win some, you lose some. This my first L of the year so it's all good. Only cost me $225 each cuz I had to pay a few people extra $$$ to drive to a nearby city and pick up a few sizes for me while I was in N.Y. SoleSupremacy giving me $200 each so it'll be about $950 total after I ship 5 pairs. About a $175 loss. I'll make it back up with Kobe 9's (I hope lol).

Actually $200 resell to a consignment shop isn't bad at all. You should be able to recoup your $175 loss rather easily on the next couple of pairs or so. Smart move to unload instead of sitting on them, gotta keep it movin.

^Bingo.

Welp, I bombed on selling these lol. Shipping my 5 pairs of 10-13 to SoleSupremacy tomorrow. I paid $225 for each pair and SoleSupremacy is giving me less than that lol SMFH. I'll gladly hold this L...

You're telling me you couldn't sell them to NTers for that price or even slightly above what SS is giving you?

So many NT flakers lol. I said eff it and decided to move them all at once.

^^^ This

A couple of days ago he asked what the market prices were.

I know NTers would have jumped on $200 - $220 shipped.  I saw a sz 13 in the classifieds for $220 and it didn't last a day

A NTER offered me retail plus shipping and had to pass because of another sale

With as many people looking for pairs and depending on size I feel like you could have easily sold them but I agree NTers do flake a lot, I know from experience from 11 years here :x :smh:

With as many people looking for pairs and depending on size I feel like you could have easily sold them but I agree NTers do flake a lot, I know from experience from 11 years here :x :smh:

View media item 2229650
This NTer inquired about my Shattered Backboards. We agreed on a deal then I haven't heard from him since 11/10 lol.

that's just the community in general...half of them flake, the other half are late. i can understand why he would go cosign. 

had a guy asked if we can delay the meet for 2 hours because he wanted to take a nap. 

This is a 40 plus year old guy, gentleman.

I'm slandering yet he's speculating that I'm an ig reseller.
laugh.gif

1. I don't have social media. 2. I resold at flight club. 3. Never did I mix in UAs when I did resell heavy.

Want me to drop it? Stop being their pr director
Hey man, not trying to attack you personally because I know it's not just you. There are others too but can we keep the KDAK talk out of the threads please? It's pointless and it just spoils threads, completely derails them. I'm sure others share the same opinion, we don't want to see this stuff in these threads. 

Trust me man, if you knew how many people "agreed" to buy my items and ask for invoices or asked for my PayPal then legit never heard from them Ever again... you would be disgusted lol

With as many people looking for pairs and depending on size I feel like you could have easily sold them but I agree NTers do flake a lot, I know from experience from 11 years here
sick.gif
mean.gif
This NTer inquired about my Shattered Backboards. We agreed on a deal then I haven't heard from him since 11/10 lol.
Selling on NT is similar to selling on Craigslist on so many levels - way too many flakes. Smart move to unload them IN BULK to SS.

Craigslist in my area has a ton of ads selling black toes in the $220-250 price range. A ton. And they've been sitting for over a week now.

I had a funny experience like that just yesterday but from kijiji. Some idiot messaged me for a pair of shoes and when I accepted his offer he asked if I could do any lower. I explained to him that his offer was the lowest I would go and I haven't heard back from him since. Some funny people out there. 

I had a funny experience like that just yesterday but from kijiji. Some idiot messaged me for a pair of shoes and when I accepted his offer he asked if I could do any lower. I explained to him that his offer was the lowest I would go and I haven't heard back from him since. Some funny people out there. 
This is what they call "window shopping"

I wish lol. I sold 19 pairs.
I'm the long time collector who recently turned reseller, who helps out MANY NTers, who has netted $15-20K from reselling this year alone, who sometimes pays reseller prices, who is taking his first L of the year, who will get that money back this weekend, who is surprised it didn't work out.
^Bingo.
So many NT flakers lol. I said eff it and decided to move them all at once.

Money is there. With the apps out now even the regulars can win a pair now and sell

Look how many won yeezys. NA I don't see money being made unless you buy a crap ton and sell at margin.

Then again clients are clients.

Reselling took another hit due to footlocker family apps

More winners
Less backdoor access to pairs
And now every would be reseller can flip and undercut

There is no work involved. Open app and win. I mean people were winning these with 3 min head starts.

I usually flip several 11's holiday season. This year I'm staying away. Market flood no more backdoor. Margins to thin.

Look at how many new faces won yeezys and how the market is falling quite a bit on those.

I just throw them on goat and keep it pushing no complaints yet

Then again I mostly flip yeezys.

Oh then reverse shattered backboards and breds sold in under 6 hours.

Smoothing in and out

Happy for you. Only positive for me was losing by 3 and not getting blown out...still 9er gang.
No such thing as "moral victories" if you consider yourself a die-hard old school Niner fan who knows who Wendell Tyler, Keena Turner, and the late Freddie Solomon are. A loss is a loss and there is absolutely nothing positive about being 1-8 and being the laughing stock of the NFL alongside the Browns. 

Back
Top Bottom