Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Nice Edmund! glad you finally got your pair, and for for less than resale [emoji]128526[/emoji].
camped the FA timer on release day, Lucky I was able to go through and checkout with ease

took a L locally but blessed on the Online :smile: 

still the 45$ shipping hurts :smile:

camped the FA timer on release day, Lucky I was able to go through and checkout with ease

took a L locally but blessed on the Online :smile: 

still the 45$ shipping hurts :smile:
I learnt a lesson today, thanks!

been waiting for the local online release that never happened
mean.gif

$45 may hurt, but still just a little bit more than our retail. consider yourself a winner!

Glad you got yours, mine came from a 3 way trade from another city, lol.

Those having to buy these at resell really lucked out with the prices going for the low 200's. 

I bought Bred's & Chi's from resellers and got murdered on the prices. Luckily BT's were copped for retail. Gotta say these are my favorite of the 3.

I can go into explaining this but I don't feel like it lol. Just know it's not that bad of an investment, just wrong timing with all of the heat coming out. I paid similar prices for Banned 1's and made $2000 in a day.
So you're the reseller who pays reseller prices and you're surprised it didn't work?

Last edited:

Welp, I bombed on selling these lol. Shipping my 5 pairs of 10-13 to SoleSupremacy tomorrow. I paid $225 for each pair and SoleSupremacy is giving me less than that lol SMFH. I'll gladly hold this L...
I'm surprised they're not moving at $220 a pop, at least for sizes 10-11. Did Sole Supremacy give you a lot less than what you paid for or at least close to $225?
I'm a lil surprised as well but it's all good. Win some, you lose some. This my first L of the year so it's all good. Only cost me $225 each cuz I had to pay a few people extra $$$ to drive to a nearby city and pick up a few sizes for me while I was in N.Y. SoleSupremacy giving me $200 each so it'll be about $950 total after I ship 5 pairs. About a $175 loss. I'll make it back up with Kobe 9's (I hope lol).
Actually $200 resell to a consignment shop isn't bad at all. You should be able to recoup your $175 loss rather easily on the next couple of pairs or so. Smart move to unload instead of sitting on them, gotta keep it movin.

Dog can y'all chill with the WB ****? We know what the deal is. Either order or don't. Goddamn
didn't the chiefs win yesterday? Go enjoy your win and get your blood pressure down. We looking out for the forum. A lot of people don't read so once the spokesperson pops up we gotta make sure people are reminded. 

didn't the chiefs win yesterday? Go enjoy your win and get your blood pressure down. We looking out for the forum. A lot of people don't read so once the spokesperson pops up we gotta make sure people are reminded. 

It's been through about 5 forums constantly. If somebody doesn't get it by now, they don't want to. No opinions are gonna change. All it's doing is spreading through different threads like a damn virus.

I loved that win though :pimp:

It's been through about 5 forums constantly. If somebody doesn't get it by now, they don't want to. No opinions are gonna change. All it's doing is spreading through different threads like a damn virus.

I loved that win though
pimp.gif
Happy for you. Only positive for me was losing by 3 and not getting blown out...still 9er gang.

Back
Top Bottom