Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Man I cleared my entire phone, history, web data all that and I still can't open those footlocker links

TRACKING FINNNALLY UPDATED FROM FRESH .. THEY PRINTED THE LABEL FRIDAY AND SHIPPED THEM TODAY LOL.. SHOULD GET EM BY WED.
Same boat here bro. We're both getting our pairs 
nthat.gif

Even if i miss tomorrow's restock, I hope the extra supply will help drive resale prices down further.
Doubt it. The usual resellers will feast. $200-220 is the lowest that I can see happening. And once those are gone, prices will go up as usual... slowly but surely.

Why are you guys paying resell when they are supposed to restock tomorrow???

One site restock .... yeah that that's gonna require an act of kindness fr the sneaker gawds

So what is going on with the Kdak refunds? Paypal said he had until the 13th to respond to my claim, how quickly do they do this?

PP processed my claim the day before he had until to respond.

so is the footlocker app my best option if i have no bot? or should i try it on the mobile browser?

so is the footlocker app my best option if i have no bot? or should i try it on the mobile browser?

The restock happening tomorrow (or today depending on where you're located) is solely online and not through the app. However if you're talkin in general....the app only seems viable if you have the max head start of 6 mins otherwise it seems like an insta-L.

Last edited:
The restock happening tomorrow (or today depending on where you're located) is solely online and not through the app. However if you're talkin in general....the app only seems viable if you have the max head start of 6 mins otherwise it seems like an insta-L.
Wait what? You can cop shoes off the app. Its where i copped my BTs. Youre talking about the instore release that went from raffle tickets to the reservation system.

Back
Top Bottom