Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Well I'm holding out for retail. They will also probably restock on Ndc sooner or later. Word to delayed gratification

Well I'm holding out for retail. They will also probably restock on Ndc sooner or later. Word to delayed gratification
Man Ive never gotten a restock, dont understand why people wont just go to GOAT or StockX the prices are pretty good now.

Last edited:
So what is going on with the Kdak refunds? Paypal said he had until the 13th to respond to my claim, how quickly do they do this?

My goat pair was $220, that's not bad at all especially since a pair of crap leather 2013s cost you $400 a few months ago

Man Ive never gotten a restock, dont understand why people wont just go to GOAT or StockX the prices are pretty good now.
I'm quickly learning how impossible it is to purchase for retail. Going to try my hand again tomorrow, hopefully it'll work.
So what is going on with the Kdak refunds? Paypal said he had until the 13th to respond to my claim, how quickly do they do this?
You should be getting it today or early tomorrow if he hasn't responded. That's how mine was. Took an extra day. 

TRACKING FINNNALLY UPDATED FROM FRESH .. THEY PRINTED THE LABEL FRIDAY AND SHIPPED THEM TODAY LOL.. SHOULD GET EM BY WED.

TRACKING FINNNALLY UPDATED FROM FRESH .. THEY PRINTED THE LABEL FRIDAY AND SHIPPED THEM TODAY LOL.. SHOULD GET EM BY WED.
Nice. I hated the waiting game to get these in from NDC.. haha. You'll be pumped. They're so softttt and comfortable.

Nice. I hated the waiting game to get these in from NDC.. haha. You'll be pumped. They're so softttt and comfortable.
YEAH IM USUALLY PATIENT BUT I WAS TRIPPING WHEN THE TRACKING DIDNT UPDATE FOR LIKE 4 DAYS LOL.. FIGURED I'D JUST WAIT

USPS was closed on Friday. That's why it took a while. I'm getting my pair in on Wednesday as well.

Been gone about a week. Come back and the first thing I see is m f n kdak posts! 
roll.gif
 Run fam. **** outta here before it's too late. 

To get back on track, good luck to everyone trying tomorrow morning may the odds be ever in your favor.

Thanks to @BabyJs23 for looking out!
Hopefully your doing good brotha.

To get back on track, good luck to everyone trying tomorrow morning may the odds be ever in your favor.

Thanks to @BabyJs23 for looking out!
Hopefully your doing good brotha.
Anyone here part of "bayarea sneakerhead" on FB that can add me?

All I want is the black toe size 9 or 9.5... if this fail I might just pay resell. Just don't know if I like enough to pay more than $220 for it or what resellers asking $275+ [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone here part of "bayarea sneakerhead" on FB that can add me?

All I want is the black toe size 9 or 9.5... if this fail I might just pay resell. Just don't know if I like enough to pay more than $220 for it or what resellers asking $275+ [emoji]128545[/emoji]
If you haven't found somebody, I think I can. PM me who to add on FB.

Back
Top Bottom