Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Haven't been on for a couple months so I'm just curious what is the current price on these? $400? $500? or is the hype too real and its at $700?

more than the Chicago's? 
eyes.gif

Black / Red is pretty much the signature colorway of Js. The "Banned" marketing campaign also helped.
Right or wrong, regardless of how much Jordan did or didn't wear Bred 1s, it's what most people think of when they think of MJ. We're a culture of short memories ...

I'm talking purely about history and what the man wore. People would rather have Fragments and Royals because of the hype and going price... that's it. Sit all of these OG 1s in front of someone that watched him play his rookie year and see which shoe they pick up.

40 year old here. Seen it all.....

1. Black Red
2. Royals
3. Shadows (wasn't always ahead of Chicago's but I just grew to love the shoe because it goes with everything)
4. Chicago's
5. Black Toes

Don't give a damn about anything else. I wouldn't mind some frags though

Really really really DON'T want Shattered Backboards. 100% confirmed now.

Feels great knowing you don;t want something thats going to be a pain in the *** to get.

I'm talking purely about history and what the man wore. People would rather have Fragments and Royals because of the hype and going price... that's it. Sit all of these OG 1s in front of someone that watched him play his rookie year and see which shoe they pick up.

1. Black Red
2. Royals
3. Shadows (wasn't always ahead of Chicago's but I just grew to love the shoe because it goes with everything)
4. Chicago's
5. Black Toes

Us old fogies need to stick together lol. It's getting so bad, I'm starting to forget my age. Keep thinking I'm 38, but I'm 37 
roll.gif
 I used to make fun of people that couldn't remember their age... now I'm one of them.

Repped for being on the sneaker "Masters" tour like me, too. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

1. Black Red
2. Royals
4. Chicago's
5. Black Toes

Here are all my 1s that I love most ! I need those Frags as well ! I am 34 grew up watching MJ so u know

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_69.jpg.html

That was me.
roll.gif
What happened?

Chicago's are definitely more iconic and than the other 2 but the other 2 are just way overhyped... hell the least iconic OG 1 (Fragments) would be the first to go if they all released at the same time.

1. Chicagos

2. Black Toes

3. Black/Red

the rest don't deserved to be mentioned.
That's pretty much my list, in that order too.  I like the Royal color way but in no way would I see myself paying what they are going for nowadays.  I think the 'Shadows' are better looking.

Really really really DON'T want Shattered Backboards. 100% confirmed now.

Feels great knowing you don;t want something thats going to be a pain in the *** to get.
Every release gon be a pain in the *** dude. Just wait week of release your mind is changed. You know you want them.

wOw. Im turing 29 this year, and here I thought I was getting too old for this sneaker hobbie... Rep to those pushing 35 +

Shoot. I'll be 41 in 3 weeks. I'll be rocking Chicagos.
You're the same size as me and MF Gooze. If your sig has your correct shoe size, show us youngsters(to you I'm young
tongue.gif
) some love when you want to give up your 1s. 
nthat.gif

You're the same size as me and MF Gooze. If your sig has your correct shoe size, show us youngsters(to you I'm young :tongue: ) some love when you want to give up your 1s. :nthat:  
Sure. When I get tired of them they're yours.

Back
Top Bottom