Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Shadows were dope quality though. I think the black and whites are really close too. Family Forevers are also really good quality. But on significance Chis were the main kick he wore in games, nothing could ever touch that. IMO- a lot of people are saying the black laces are OG but there are also pics of him rocking the red laces in games.
Yeah I agree Shadows are pretty good, not great though. The black and whites come closest to the quality on the Chicagos. Once I put these Chi's on feet I felt

bad for all my 2013's, like I don't even know if i'm gonna keep them anymore, because they are so uncomfortable compared to the new 2015's. I probably will

just  keep the 2013's since I like them so much, it just makes me look forward to when they re release them down the road. The frag quality though is awesome , I

love how soft the leather is. Yeah MJ wore different laces than just the black as well. I kinda like the look of the red laces someone posted in this thread. I have 3

pairs so I might just put a different lace in each set. 

Last edited:
My skin would probably break out in hives from an allergic reaction if I dared try on a pair of Jordan KO's. What I wear and sport is highly important to me. Where I'm from dressing nice is a way of life. The right salvatore or Louboutin dress shoes will give you the edge for a job over the Steve madden guy. And the right outfit and sneaker with a model chick will have you walk past a club line and get in free plus have a free vip table and bottles.
For me collecting Jordan's is a thrill and lifestyle, BUT I also know the history and memories behind each shoe. I can't speak for you all who aren't from NY, Philly or DC.

View media item 1484622How i felt reading your post, one of the most absurd thing's ive EVER read
View media item 1428307

Yeah I agree Shadows are pretty good, not great though. The black and whites come closest to the quality on the Chicagos. Once I put these Chi's on feet I felt

bad for all my 2013's, like I don't even know if i'm gonna keep them anymore, because they are so uncomfortable compared to the new 2015's. I probably will

just  keep the 2013's since I like them so much, it just makes me look forward to when they re release them down the road. The frag quality though is awesome , I

love how soft the leather is. Yeah MJ wore different laces than just the black as well. I kinda like the look of the red laces someone posted in this thread. I have 3

pairs so I might just put a different lace in each set. 

put some sb insoles in them '13 and its :smokin

Last edited:
put some sb insoles in them '13 and its
smokin.gif
That's actually a good idea man, I thought of doing something similar. The part that is most uncomfortable to me is my pinky toe gets raw wearing the 2013's. 

Just to let anyone who ordered from The Sole Closet, don't worry, they have them in stock and all preorders will be honored.

That means that 2/3 preorders came through. I got a refund on one of them (had a feeling that was going to happen anyway).

Last edited:
^I'm not sure that answer is known. I'm curious as well.

Even my 9 year old was happy his came with the Nike box.

THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING FOR SALE. DID YOU EVEN READ?

:rofl: :rofl:

You're obviously high. I was referring to your RSVP sniper initiative prior to these shoes launching. Did you not renege on your ATC service for a specific price? Dismiss yourself.

no she's not.

Chripi scammed someone for 30k and nothing happened.

Can you give details cause yeah.
Pretty much, she is/was a mod for a taiwan jordan sneakers fb group that has been selling shoes to people. So she scammed LOTS of people and now disappeared. The victims called the cops and news channels. We'll see how this ends... Pretty fuked up of her, I am sure she scammed more than that amount.

Edit: Shes also the event planner for one of the "sneakercon" in taiwan, she collected all the booth money from vendors, as well as all other money from the event... smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom