Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

congrats. I want to do an on feet pic for a couple people curious, but don't want to upset the people who couldn't cop. 
NAH DO U DUDES IN HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH BETTER THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOLID GOLD DRAWS 

YOU AIN'T HURTING NOTHING BRUH....

AT LEAST ITS SHOE RELATED AND YOU HAVE THEM ON 

WELCOME TO NT 

If Nike has paid attention to the Bots and trying to take action against them, what are they going to do with resellers next?

I mean surely some suit at Nike is seeing people profit $300 a pair for these when his company is only selling them for $160.

They gotta find a way to undercut these resellers somehow.
resellers been hurting this year. The straw that broke the camels hump was the Bred XI low release.

Bots turned it into an almost 4-5 hour affair.

I'm just saying if people really want the shoes, they will get it from the only place that has them available: resellers.

Nike needs to make more of the models people want I guess...

Well if you are against the high price don't cop. If you still copping you deserve to get hit on the head. There are will many different sneakers you can trade for and restock chances in the future

Forget chicagos I wanna see a pic of your sneaker collection never settle. You prolly killing all of us.
lmao....

nerver tho never settle 
laugh.gif

Well if you are against the high price don't cop. If you still copping you deserve to get hit on the head. There are will many different sneakers you can trade for and restock chances in the future
the greatest come up was the yeezy 2.

I remember someone traded his 1 pair for 6 pairs...SB9s, and DMPs were among the shoes.

damn a friend of mine just got scammed by this girl oversea, she scammed in a total of $30000 or more by selling people jordans to many people in one of the sneaker fb group. It's going to be on the new there tomorrow. smh

damn a friend of mine just got scammed by this girl oversea, she scammed in a total of $30000 or more by selling people jordans to many people in one of the sneaker fb group. It's going to be on the new there tomorrow. smh
details

I remember someone traded his 1 pair for 6 pairs...SB9s, and DMPs were among the shoes.

I'm saying tho mags drop this year..

Start working your plugs now and tune in for the backboard release

Get a couple of those and you will have your chis after a simple trade

Build collateral and hold trade bait for sneakers you really want

What am I reading here

ya, it happened in taiwan. Here's are the few Frags that she scammed:

Shes going to jail for sure.

I remember that smh what a trade LOL..
I'm saying tho mags drop this year..

Start working your plugs now and tune in for the backboard release

Get a couple of those and you will have your chis after a simple trade

Build collateral and hold trade bait for sneakers you really want
I don't even want to think about the Mag fiasco that is going to occur when those hit, like NAH

I GOT IT! To kill resellers

1. Make them only buy their size.

2. Make them WALK around the store in their pair. 

YOU MUST BE ONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE THE ORDER HONORED.

EITHER WAY I'M NOT LOSING MONEY ON A TRANSACTION. DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REST OF THE WHAT IF'S. DON'T KNOW THE GUY OR REALLY CARE TO KNOW WHO HE IS BUT IF WHAT HE IS SAYING IS TRUE THEN HE WAS GOING TO LOSE MONEY ON EVERY TRANSACTION. IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE ON A FEW TRANSACTIONS BUT TO LOSE MONEY ON EVERY TRANSACTION, THAT'S BAD BUSINESS FOR SURE. SO BASICALLY YOU ARE PAYING OUT OF YOUR POCKET FOR DUDES TO COP THE CHICAGOS. **** THAT.

DEF NOT GOING TO DO THAT.

PERIOD.

Da hell are you talking about? :lol: I never ordered a thing from you, or ever for that matter...

and for you to talk about how you're not going to "lose" money on a transaction when dealing with a customer base just shows people that you honor profit more than ethics. You were the one who set your prices as they were prior to this release.

As obviously you been doing, you can keep doing you, but don't act as if you're not doing "bad business" yourself by reneging on your own prices. Scumbag move, but hey at least you're honest about that. :lol:

THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING FOR SALE. DID YOU EVEN READ?

:rofl: :rofl:

I remember that smh what a trade LOL..
I don't even want to think about the Mag fiasco that is going to occur when those hit, like NAH
how about the dude which did 3 dbs for both pinnacles? That one was crazy

Back
Top Bottom