Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
resellers i hate yall nike got something for yall and they are going to be pulling jordan accounts from stores who sell in bulk mark my words im gone

imo KO's are poverty kicks. Seen somebody on Twitter saying they're gonna just cop those cause they missed out on these. Don't settle

Repped I agree 100%. Always know your worth and never settle.

You guys need to actually be poor before you can even label a pair of sneakers "poverty kicks".

There is no way someone who drops money on hyped up sneakers possibly know what are true "poverty kicks".

-Drew

Last edited:
If Nike has paid attention to the Bots and trying to take action against them, what are they going to do with resellers next?

I mean surely some suit at Nike is seeing people profit $300 a pair for these when his company is only selling them for $160.

They gotta find a way to undercut these resellers somehow.

resellers i hate yall nike got something for yall and they are going to be pulling jordan accounts from stores who sell in bulk mark my words im gone

They wont. They could care less cuz they know no matter what yall gon come back for more

i own KO's and these and other highly sought after 1's. what the heck yall talking about.....

they are OG's tbh not some retro plus colorway  

damn hypebeast 

My skin would probably break out in hives from an allergic reaction if I dared try on a pair of Jordan KO's. What I wear and sport is highly important to me. Where I'm from dressing nice is a way of life. The right salvatore or Louboutin dress shoes will give you the edge for a job over the Steve madden guy. And the right outfit and sneaker with a model chick will have you walk past a club line and get in free plus have a free vip table and bottles.
For me collecting Jordan's is a thrill and lifestyle, BUT I also know the history and memories behind each shoe. I can't speak for you all who aren't from NY, Philly or DC.

:rofl:

View media item 1559493

if i can snag a pair for aroound 350 in the next couple weeks i will.  im not going more then that though

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"NEVER SETTLE"

roll.gif

My skin would probably break out in hives from an allergic reaction if I dared try on a pair of Jordan KO's. What I wear and sport is highly important to me. Where I'm from dressing nice is a way of life. The right salvatore or Louboutin dress shoes will give you the edge for a job over the Steve madden guy. And the right outfit and sneaker with a model chick will have you walk past a club line and get in free plus have a free vip table and bottles.
For me collecting Jordan's is a thrill and lifestyle, BUT I also know the history and memories behind each shoe. I can't speak for you all who aren't from NY, Philly or DC.
LOLOL this guy right here.....reason why I do not care about kicks anymore..

Like someone said, it's a cat and mouse game.

Chicago 1s shouldn't cost $500 the day after a release. They should've made more. It's the OG Jordan. Make plenty. Make consumers happy. Do the limited shenanigans for DSMs, NYCs, Jeters and other crap IMO.

This right here. This guy gets it.

Make your collabs limited not the shoes that people have wanted for years, not the shoes that will bring out older collectors who have no idea wth a bot is. I have no problem with Nike making limited shoes just let people eat on the colorways that they have always wanted.

Move on. It's sneakers. Life goes on
I'm just saying if people really want the shoes, they will get it from the only place that has them available: resellers.

Nike needs to make more of the models people want I guess...
Like someone said, it's a cat and mouse game.

Chicago 1s shouldn't cost $500 the day after a release. They should've made more. It's the OG Jordan. Make plenty. Make consumers happy. Do the limited shenanigans for DSMs, NYCs, Jeters and other crap IMO.
Yeah but I think this release made it worse that it was cancelled on NDC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom