Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
In order for the system to be fixed, people need to stop forking over money they've worked so hard to get to all these resellers.

-Drew

but isn't that the point of working hard? To buy what you really want?

Thats at least why i work my *** off.

People paying $350 + and you asking this ?
It's a good question.

XVIIs came out at $200...sat until you can get them for $50 on EA at FTL, etc.

We took a stand then.

post Tiffany/Concord-2015

Nike raises retail to $250 across the board....they'll still fly off shelves.

I'm part of the problem with release cause I paid $300, but if it wasn't for graduation being next week I wouldve waited for NDC to release.

Lol at people posting KO's. Those are like knock-off Payless versions to me. I rather go without than to get some cheap looking thrift store KO's. But to each their own.

Just because NDC has yet to release their inventory doesn't mean the prices of these will drastically decrease. They could easily limit what's available once they launch these on their site. Prices are ridiculous for these and it's embarrassing to me, but I doubt these will be any easier to get on NDC, as tough as they were on multiple sites yesterday.

but isn't that the point of working hard? To buy what you really want?

Thats at least why i work my *** off.
I'm 34, you're 40 right?

I think we can both agree outside of shows, aint no one getting our money from creating demand.

I go with the cable company who offers the cheapest monthly price, etc.

In terms of quality and significance these blow the breds and shadows out of the water. If you're talking colorway, then yeah I agree, but I think these are just as nice looking on feet as the other two.
Shadows were dope quality though. I think the black and whites are really close too. Family Forevers are also really good quality. But on significance Chis were the main kick he wore in games, nothing could ever touch that. IMO- a lot of people are saying the black laces are OG but there are also pics of him rocking the red laces in games.

If prices drop I'm sure. Bred prices going up. Chicago will drop down once NDC releases and everyone gets pairs in hand

It's oossible

I don't think we've seen this "monster" get to where its going to get. I truly believe these prices will go to a whole other level. I just feel it. I'm never wrong when guestimating.

These are going to be stupid in 6 months.

I don't think we've seen this "monster" get to where its going to get. I truly believe these prices will go to a whole other level. I just feel it. I'm never wrong when guestimating.

These are going to be stupid in 6 months.
Hype is very high. I agree- they'll be there right under the royals for about 8 bills in a year

Anyone waiting to hear from Showgawds?

I got my refund from him. Spoke to him too. The NDC cancellation crushed him. I think he truly tried. This was just one of those releases where resellers couldn't come through 100%,

I was real respectful with him and asked if we would have the opportunity to cop again at a decent price when NDC finally releases and he said for sure. I won't hold him to that completely.

If prices drop I'm sure. Bred prices going up. Chicago will drop down once NDC releases and everyone gets pairs in hand

It's oossible

Maybe to someone who dosent know better but the quality on the Chicago 1s >>>>>> Bred 1 and its not even close.

Just because NDC has yet to release their inventory doesn't mean the prices of these will drastically decrease. They could easily limit what's available once they launch these on their site. Prices are ridiculous for these and it's embarrassing to me, but I doubt these will be any easier to get on NDC, as tough as they were on multiple sites yesterday.
I usually find NDC to be the toughest cop of any site. I've only had any real online luck with like Jimmy Jazz and DTLR...ruvilla...all those.

Resellers really drove hype and choked off availability on these- it's the history, the limited status, etc. it's usually like this: a spike in price, then a valley (they'll probably be available for 350 or so in a month) then a steady increase. 650 within 6 months, 800 within a year.

Last edited:
I'm 34, you're 40 right?

I think we can both agree outside of shows, aint no one getting our money from creating demand.

I go with the cable company who offers the cheapest monthly price, etc.

I unfortunately went with the most expensive cable because I need that NFL package. Could easily move over to someone else, but that NFL package though.

Every August, i hit them up and threaten to cancel and they give it to me for free (-$40 for the mobile nil package). Directv doesn't want me to leave, they know better.

Back
Top Bottom