Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm not wounded. It's not about having the shoes, I got a pair on the way. I just think it's time for me to hang it up on this company and their products until they show any willingness to make this a less negative experience for everyone. There's other companies who do a lot of things that are way more beneficial to their customers, even as far as sneaker brands.

Doesn't all the disgusting stuff in this hobby get tired after awhile? Especially if you grew up walking into stores and buying shoes with never a thought that you could be beaten outside a store or have to pay $400 for a pair of mass produced sneakers cause you couldn't get them because of middle men who want to make you pay more? It's bizarre.

I've been over it for 2+ years. This is what i come to expect now. Its why I pay resell for what i really want and cop just 2-4 releases per year.

Such a beautiful shoe. I can't wait to see more fit pics once people start getting their pairs.

I agree with 1000%. All the games and flaming hoops we have to jump through just to buy a pair of sneakers. Its too much. It leaves a bad taste in this Hobby of ours. The last few years have been very difficult to obtain shoes without any automated help. I've came to the conclusion that this hobby is not intended for anyone with life responsibilities. (Marriage,kids,job,house note,etc.) Just two weeks ago I had a firesale and sold off 53 pairs in one shot. It was probably half of my collection, but I feel a big weight off my shoulders. Just keeping the sentimental jems.

You start to rethink things, later in life.

Amen. Getting rid of a lot of heat of mine. Just going to stick with 1, 3, and my trusty ole Playoffs 13's from here on out. No need for the other stuff anymore. I definitely look forward to that big weight off my shoulders you speak of.

In order for the system to be fixed, people need to stop forking over money they've worked so hard to get to all these resellers.

If you miss a drop, just move on to the next one. Stop supporting these *** hats.

Nike won't be able to do anything about it. That's all in the consumer's hands.

-Drew

These were going to be my first Jordans bought this year. Haven't liked any JB releases since Jordan 11 "Columbia's" last year. I hope NDC does the online release before summer. Because fall/winter I'm going for the Jordan 14's and Jordan 8's (Aqua and Chrome).

Just offered someone $415 on eBay for an 8.5 and he said yes, but people are paying $385 for grade school sizes lol... You can't teach people how to spend they money
yeap people are spending crazy money for GS.  thats why i just went to a couple JJs and bought the last 6 pair of gs sizes they had.

bout to throw em up on the bay and see what i can get...

why not

Amen. Getting rid of a lot of heat of mine. Just going to stick with 1, 3, and my trusty ole Playoffs 13's from here on out. No need for the other stuff anymore. I definitely look forward to that big weight off my shoulders you speak of.
exactly me, plus concords and spacejams...dont care for anything else from Jordan Brand

YOU MUST BE ONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE THE ORDER HONORED.

EITHER WAY I'M NOT LOSING MONEY ON A TRANSACTION. DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REST OF THE WHAT IF'S. DON'T KNOW THE GUY OR REALLY CARE TO KNOW WHO HE IS BUT IF WHAT HE IS SAYING IS TRUE THEN HE WAS GOING TO LOSE MONEY ON EVERY TRANSACTION. IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE ON A FEW TRANSACTIONS BUT TO LOSE MONEY ON EVERY TRANSACTION, THAT'S BAD BUSINESS FOR SURE. SO BASICALLY YOU ARE PAYING OUT OF YOUR POCKET FOR DUDES TO COP THE CHICAGOS. **** THAT.

DEF NOT GOING TO DO THAT.

PERIOD.

Da hell are you talking about? :lol: I never ordered a thing from you, or ever for that matter...

and for you to talk about how you're not going to "lose" money on a transaction when dealing with a customer base just shows people that you honor profit more than ethics. You were the one who set your prices as they were prior to this release.

As obviously you been doing, you can keep doing you, but don't act as if you're not doing "bad business" yourself by reneging on your own prices. Scumbag move, but hey at least you're honest about that. :lol:

I wouldn't be suprised if that 2 month window Nike has up on SNKRS is a decoy. Personally, I want another pair to wear into the ground. I'll keep my ears and eyes open. Anything is possible at this point

It might be me, but I would think you would be hard pressed to find a reseller who would be willing to lose money on a transaction.

Just laced up my pair oh I'm in love that shape that quality. This is my only pair of 1s and I'm complete. I'll wear these forever

Shape and Quality is great

They should do a royal/bred/shadow with remastered treatment

All I need

Back
Top Bottom