Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING FOR SALE. DID YOU EVEN READ?

:rofl: :rofl:

You're obviously high. I was referring to your RSVP sniper initiative prior to these shoes launching. Did you not renege on your ATC service for a specific price? Dismiss yourself.

ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NO I NEVER CHANGED MY ATC PRICE. DONT SPEAK ON THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT. YOU KEEP ON THOUGH. I HAVE MY PAIR ALREADY. NO NEED FOR ME TO BE ARGUING ABOIT STUPID ****. THIS MY LAST RESPONSE.

ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NO I NEVER CHANGED MY ATC PRICE. DONT SPEAK ON THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT. YOU KEEP ON THOUGH. I HAVE MY PAIR ALREADY. NO NEED FOR ME TO BE ARGUING ABOIT STUPID ****. THIS MY LAST RESPONSE.

Why you sound like you mad all the time with the caps :lol:

I don't care if you have 75 pairs in your crib. :lol: That means absolutely nothing to me. I just find it ridiculous how you come on here justifying your "bad business" issues with people, looking to secure more money, when you can't stick to the price that a customer expected YOU to HONOR.

Even if I am remiss on your business dealings, which is really none of my business actually, and I admit to that, but commented only because of the public comments you made that drew my attention...you CLEARLY don't believe in ethical business tactics. Regardless of what it is that you side hustle, you evidently do NOT care about honoring customers with an agreed price. Get your money, I don't really care about that, just find hilarity in your justifications.

Actually the Idea of "Never settling" brings up a rational explanation to the fact that I will not settle as well. See the demoralizing outcome on Saturday's online festivities once led me astray, but I will try on NDC upon release, I WILL NEVER SETTLE(TI Voice)View media item 1559536

To each his or her own, but the way this "Never Settle Gang" is knocking dudes for the type of J's they like, or what they deem are or aren't "real" and/or "knockoff." Seriously?!? Hilarious. 
roll.gif

To each his or her own, but the way this "Never Settle Gang" is knocking dudes for the type of J's they like, or what they deem are or aren't "real" and/or "knockoff." Seriously?!? Hilarious. :rofl:

the ones talking about Never Settle are being sarcastic

Where were you for the Shadows and Black & Whites? Was easily obtainable for retail or a little bit over. Not a shot at you but if you really want an AJ1 OG color way  that was your opportunity.

My favorite AJ 1 cws are the Black/red and these Chicago's I really just get a classic feel for em. When I think of Jordans these come to mind. Shadows were ok I kinda like the Knicks still too but wouldn't go out my way for them.

Struck out at Montgomery on release day after camping for 9 hours.. ended up getting these two size 12s off a facebook group for under $275 

This isn't the first release where the GS pairs came in two different boxes. I remember another recent Jordan release where some came in the 30th Anniversary box and some where in the orange Nike box (if I remember correctly). Maybe it something as simple as whatever stock of boxes is available at that particular factory? 

Back
Top Bottom