Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I just got F'ed over by Nike so HARD! They gave me a reference number and assured me that i will get my pair and that im on the list. I called back just now, they said that ref number was invalid nor do they see me on the list. WTF!!!

Yeah man idk what to do. I mean they escalated my case, but knowing nike, idk if they will honor me my pair

I just got F'ed over by Nike so HARD! They gave me a reference number and assured me that i will get my pair and that im on the list. I called back just now, they said that ref number was invalid nor do they see me on the list. WTF!!!

Was this a chat or phone? if chat, they should have a record of it.

After all the headaches with different CSRs, I too got an unique access code to purchase the shoes!
Im not going to lie me too, the word feeling blessed doesnt do justice. Im 35 years old and have been standing in line for J's since 95. im not going to lie i deserve these shoes and I am very very thankfull nike gave me another chance at buying these sneakers. I got a winning email  but it was sent to a wrong folder and i did not get it in time and was beyond words. Some how and I dont know how nike fixed the problem and sent me a code. Im just over here thinking about life and how crazy all this ish is. life is freaking short mane thats all i can tel you and shoe on the feet dont matter. Love the life you have and love everyone around you casue they have the same insurcuraties that you have. we all are here to love one another and i mean that from the soul. it took me a long time to think about all this . 

shoes dont matter life matters ... love yourself and the ones around you that is what is important real talk . I love all of yall and I wish you the best in life 

2_4_7_1_animated%20copy.gif

They finally updated my tracking info. I opted for the next day delivery service. Should have them by Friday afternoon. Still can't believe I actually won.

Does anyone know if they track IP address per raffle entry?

I saw someone get cancelled because they used same name across 3 emails, which is obvious. 

Haven't gotten certain answer regarding IP's, all signs point to no. 

It wasn't about the 'name' ....cause that's ridiculous considering there are 'Jrs' and 'Sam Smiths' abound in the U.S. While Nike didn't give particulars I'm suspecting IP address coupled with payment info was the tell. Needless to say whatever you're thinking you run the risk of getting Meg'd by Nike.

Does anyone know if they track IP address per raffle entry?

I saw someone get cancelled because they used same name across 3 emails, which is obvious. 

Haven't gotten certain answer regarding IP's, all signs point to no. 
Im thinking maybe same Billing address? 

No way they can base it on a name, a person can have multiple cards and shipping addresses but everyone has the same Billing address connected to their cards. 

im sure its a combination of everything after selecting possible winners, first randomize all entries from 1-9999, screen the randomized winners in order, screen by names, screen for matching names, screen for matching ip address, screen for matching billing shipping and eliminate all those and you have your list of winners... just a process of elimination

Back
Top Bottom