Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
how did the people who were having issues logging in finally purchase? Got an email in middle of night with code, won't let me log in and when I call they said they are trying to have the issue fixed before 8...

It's not the billing address, it's not ip address and it's not the name. A married couple that happens to have the same name, using the same internet gateway and the same payment method would still be consider two entries. It has to be something else. They probably screen the winners profiles for legitimacy. Anyway, I'm glad I finally got my pair. I've wanted these for a long time, but I was not willing to drop $400 for them. Gratz again to all the winners! I've gone 1-3 with this drawing system. This one was the one to win. Lit!
It wouldn't be just one piece of criteria, it has to be mulitiple. If a person wins, but Nike's database shows multiple entries of the same first and last name AND the same billing address, they're likely screwed. 

Last edited:
Local shop here in Gboro just got a 10.5 in if anyone needs a pair for $320. They do take phone orders

This. Once you enter your access code, it will then prompt you to log in.

Post you access code if you already checked out your pair

I wanna see if can be used twice
Or it just unlocks the screen so you can pick a size left n buy

Post it bro!

Post you access code if you already checked out your pair

I wanna see if can be used twice
Or it just unlocks the screen so you can pick a size left n buy

Post it bro!
It should just be a one time use code linked to your account. The one for the Flyknit Racer Rainbow was a sixteen digit alphanumeric code. 

just got Rachel'd 
mean.gif

same Ip?
for about half -- i was remotely accessing my home PC from my work computer, so it was about 9 accounts on each IP.... I'm such an idiot.. 

I sent a follow up to nike to see if they would expand as to why i was banned.

for about half -- i was remotely accessing my home PC from my work computer, so it was about 9 accounts on each IP.... I'm such an idiot.. 

I sent a follow up to nike to see if they would expand as to why i was banned.
Welcome to Banned Camp...

It sucks here...

You using someone else's info to enter yourself is against the rules and will get you caught and rightfully (IMO) banned. You are basically borrowing someone else's info and saying you are them. 

Or make-believe people

It's easy to make up a email

make up a name

have a address entered

and add a legit Cell phone number

Or make-believe people

It's easy to make up a email

make up a name

have a address entered

and add a legit Cell phone number
real people -- i just had friends message me the verification code

Last edited: