Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

real people -- i just had friends message me the verification code
Or create a TEAM ^^ 
laugh.gif

2 entries and I won on the account I made 10 minutes before the end of the raffle, on an MacBook. Pure luck?

Me too! lol SADDERDAY came on a Flyday! SMDH.

Do anyone know how soon the ORDER will be cancel? I'm still seeing that my order is still being process?

Could you post a screen shot of the email? I'm curious

Was this without the access code?
I'm not sure if this have something to do with the link someone posted in here earlier?

I was being nosey and clicked on link, Click on the UNLOCK and enter my email info....

That's the email I got too. Oh well onto the next. Sucks because my real NDC account got Banned.
so i'll have to cancel my card, get a new card #, and switch my billing address?

get my packages delivered to work?

use an unbanned phone number?

so i'll have to cancel my card, get a new card #, and switch my billing address?

get my packages delivered to work?

use an unbanned phone number?
LOL, Change your Name, Phone #, Address, Credit Card info, Email...

Would be nice if Nike started blocking abusers before they sent out raffle winners.
Yeah, or at least re-raffle their pairs. What I'm hoping for is a list of banned names/accounts that will keep these people out of NDC, so in the future they are weeded out of drawings. 

Anyone else still waiting for an email from nike after not being able to access there pair yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom