Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

I guess it's a hit or miss when your using more than one account with the same ip address.. Some get caught and their chances are canceled, and others slide by with no repercussions

For those who ordered, when's your expected delivery date? 
Tuesday is my delivery date 10/06/15

Well I went from not being able to log in, to getting in but no access, now back to can't log in...don't think it's gonna end well

Edit I'm able to log in on my account that didn't win but not on my account that did. Anyone else like this?

Sounds like what happened to me. I got megged

laugh.gif
 No access to the product and the deadline is in like 30 minutes. Guess I'm not getting that second pair.

Maybe they will re-raffle the unclaimed pairs after the deadline. Or raffle out to NTs.  Would prefer that than putting them up on the site for the bots. 

For those who are aware of my issue, an incident report was generated and turns out, there is a list of unclaimed pairs (short list according to the rep). This list could be people entered without intention of buying or those who still have issues with checking out. Nike should be reaching out to those with issues with a solution.

Did you try calling?
talked to 5 different reps who don't know their ***hole from a hole in the ground.

"clear your cookies"

"keep trying"

"try a different browser"

"did someone forward you the email?"

"...I don't know what to tell you"

keep hearing these phrases over and over.

talked to 5 different reps who don't know their ***hole from a hole in the ground.

"clear your cookies"

"keep trying"

"try a different browser"

"did someone forward you the email?"

"...I don't know what to tell you"

keep hearing these phrases over and over.
mean.gif

For those who are aware of my issue, an incident report was generated and turns out, there is a list of unclaimed pairs (short list according to the rep). This list could be people entered without intention of buying or those who still have issues with checking out. Nike should be reaching out to those with issues with a solution.
Or they could fix my issue and send me an unclaimed pair 
roll.gif

Good for those who can't checkout though, it would suck if they went through all this trouble to end up with nothing.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 CS rep told me its after the time limit and theres nothing that can be done, I would have rather have just lost than been put through this **** all day.

:lol:  CS rep told me its after the time limit and theres nothing that can be done, I would have rather have just lost than been put through this **** all day.

Lies. I would call and talk to a supervisor and explained you got an e-mail and was not able to get through

:lol:  CS rep told me its after the time limit and theres nothing that can be done, I would have rather have just lost than been put through this **** all day.
word. after 2 chats and a phone call, still got nothing. What time did ur reserved email come? Mine came at 1:57

So basically if you won and used different emails with the same ip address just keep your mouth shut and try to purchase quickly

Lies. I would call and talk to a supervisor and explained you got an e-mail and was not able to get through
Just talked to a supervisor that told me that there is a long list of accounts that were having problems and my girls was on there so they're gonna be getting back to all of those people by tomorrow morning... we'll see.
word. after 2 chats and a phone call, still got nothing. What time did ur reserved email come? Mine came at 1:57
My girl got hers at 12:56 pm CST
You guys that didn't get through but won the raffle.. Did you enter the raffle more than once
I had a bunch of different people enter for me so none of the IP issues.

Last edited:
Nike not having the infrastructure in place after 4 month 'tinkering' with the system just sux....here's hoping it works out well for folks who one a pair and doesn't end up anther Nike fail in CS.

So i got through and purchased my pair this morning, also received a email confirmation of my order being placed but still haven't received shipping....has any1 received a shipping email yet??

So i got through and purchased my pair this morning, also received a email confirmation of my order being placed but still haven't received shipping....has any1 received a shipping email yet??

Some people received confirmation emails here

Back
Top Bottom