Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I don't know if this will help anybody out but I figured I'd post...

I couldn't login to unlock the shoes on Nike.com or even just login as normal. They told me to clear cache & cookies, eventually I could login normally but still couldn't unlock the shoes. From there I checked the email on my phone and was able to click that link, unlock and then put them in my cart. After that point I was able to check out with them both on the phone and on my PC.

I don't know if this will help anybody out but I figured I'd post...

I couldn't login to unlock the shoes on Nike.com or even just login as normal. They told me to clear cache & cookies, eventually I could login normally but still couldn't unlock the shoes. From there I checked the email on my phone and was able to click that link, unlock and then put them in my cart. After that point I was able to check out with them both on the phone and on my PC.
thanks, i will try that right now. i log in on safari, but it says i don't have access. 

Sorry man. I think I just got lucky or something then. The dude I talked to on the help chat said that its an issue they are working on.

no worries, but thank you for the heads up, i'll try closer to 8 est. appreciate it though.

Oops wrong thread-
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I guess it's a hit or miss when your using more than one account with the same ip address.. Some get caught and their chances are canceled, and others slide by with no repercussions

For those who ordered, when's your expected delivery date? 

Well I went from not being able to log in, to getting in but no access, now back to can't log in...don't think it's gonna end well

Edit I'm able to log in on my account that didn't win but not on my account that did. Anyone else like this?

Last edited:
update: nike customer service rep said they're trying to push an update. so i guess hang tight everyone. 
roll.gif

Someone of ya'll need to stop lying. You didn't win ****. Don't be greedy and dishonest over some sneakers. Shame on those who try to social engineer the CS reps for some sneakers!

Well I went from not being able to log in, to getting in but no access, now back to can't log in...don't think it's gonna end well

Edit I'm able to log in on my account that didn't win but not on my account that did. Anyone else like this?

The account that won, did you create that account right before entering?

Back
Top Bottom