Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yes you can enter through SNKRS (and no you can not enter on desktop and then enter again through the app)....actually like this feature update which I used for the last couple of lotteries. Also leads me to believe there is a common pool which is dispersed to stores based on the winning numbers who selected in-store.

EDIT: enter when live ... Not now

Last edited:
I've have my pair, sold another a while back, and copped one for my boy via raffles and EB. I won't get greedy. Good luck to you all. I struck smooth out SBB though. I carted on FTL but my stupid self signed into my account and lost it. I'll save my entry for the SBB, god doesn't like greed. LMAO

Yes you can enter through SNKRS (and no you can not enter on desktop and then enter again through the app)....actually like this feature update which I used for the last couple of lotteries. Also leads me to believe there is a common pool which is dispersed to stores based on the winning numbers who selected in-store.

EDIT: enter when live ... Not now
yeah im somewhat hesitant to enter now

Cause some of us is TeamAndroid 
mean.gif

Aint no SNKRS app

Last edited:
Do you guys know if I could verify my phone number with my account before they tweet out the link? or do I have to wait until 7pm and then get the code to verify my number etc

Do you guys know if I could verify my phone number with my account before they tweet out the link? or do I have to wait until 7pm and then get the code to verify my number etc
Please read every page for the past 10 pages, this question is answered every single one

Back
Top Bottom