Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
 You're either a liar or a fool.
Or both 
nerd.gif

no it just worked for me, just finished verifying my parents phone numbers. After you log into a new account it prompts you to enter a phone number, then I received the code, then I entered the code. I assume my accounts are good to go now.

Weird... I couldn't verify one myself.

Glad it worked for you tho :pimp:

Even if this restock is only 800 pairs, that's a huge supply shock. Resale prices should drop considerably.

Last edited:
I just verified a number for like a 15th account 
laugh.gif

Went to the NDC main page, then Account Settings, and entered my number under the mobile number field. Gave me the option to verify, got the code, and it did. You guys can try that route

Last edited:
no hate. just being honest and saying what other iphone users are secretly thinking too, while they front saying they hope everyone eats lol. android users would most def feel the same way if snkrs was exclusive to the play store.

for what it's worth

-former android user

I just verified a number for like a 15th account :lol:

Went to the NDC main page, then Account Settings, and entered my number under the mobile number field. Gave me the option to verify, got the code, and it did. You guys can try that route

Same number and different accounts?

Sorry it's the truth Apple copying Android now. I give Jobs all the credit for bringing the smartphone to life. We would not be where we are without him.

Signed,

Former iPhone User
If ya say so. You're entitled to your own opinion. "Better" is exactly that, an opinion. And copying? They all copy each other. Every week it seems like the tech companies are in court suing each other. Whatever makes the user happy is all that matter. Tried Android twice, not going for a 3rd round.  But again, if you're happy with the device, then mission accomplished.

Is it hard to do Google diction while tea bagging Cook? Smartphones existed before apple (so did MP3 players), the rest of the world had already adapted just not the U.S. so much....a host of Web 2.0 features coupled with US broadband options getting closer in alignment with other standards - 'ushered' in the smartphone era.

* don't forget to garggle*

I call ducktales

banned

no hate. just being honest and saying what other iphone users are secretly thinking too, while they front saying they hope everyone eats lol. android users would most def feel the same way if snkrs was exclusive to the play store.

for what it's worth

-former android user
Do you know how fast Android users would eat with led notifications if this were the case? I have an iPad as a gift so I have the app.

I just verified a number for like a 15th account 
laugh.gif

I get invalid request.. ? 

Back
Top Bottom