Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Cause some of us is TeamAndroid 
mean.gif

Aint no SNKRS app
I'm still TeamAndroid because it's the better product. Currently have the Nexus 6.

So SNKRS app will become obsolete or will they work this functionality?

Nike has always intended for the app and desktop site to work in conjunction ergo neither are obsolete. This functionality (entering drawings through it) has been apart of the app since the update at the end of August.

you can always tell when something is gonna drop because the influx of @'s makes nike actually respond to people the hours before :lol: & its ALWAYS questions that have been answered if people learned to READ!

Won't work to verify... you'll get the code but their verification servers seems down.
no it just worked for me, just finished verifying my parents phone numbers. After you log into a new account it prompts you to enter a phone number, then I received the code, then I entered the code. I assume my accounts are good to go now.

no it just worked for me, just finished verifying my parents phone numbers. After you log into a new account it prompts you to enter a phone number, then I received the code, then I entered the code. I assume my accounts are good to go now.
so youve only verified right? not actually entered the drawing

Back
Top Bottom