Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Hey guys, so if I win and I'm not able to pick them up.... can my mailman pick them up for me? We don't have the same name, but would I be explain to Nike to give me one chance?
I believe you can have anyone pick it up for you at any Adidas retail store location as long as they let the store know your NT account.

This may be why it disappeared.
11hz882.jpg

Yes

Cool. I called Nike before I saw your response. My mobile is verified.

yall are in here asking some pretty dumbass questions nbs

I got a good question

Since this is not a scheduled saturday release like the first bordeaux vii raffle was, once we are notified that we won the raffle can we cop immediately?

yall are in here asking some pretty dumbass questions nbs

I got a good question

Since this is not a scheduled saturday release like the first bordeaux vii raffle was, once we are notified that we won the raffle can we cop immediately?

no it will more than likely be the same procedure they did for the vii & the laser & oreo iv's you win today there will be a link to cop tomorrow emailed to you

no it will more than likely be the same procedure they did for the vii & the laser & oreo iv's you win today there will be a link to cop tomorrow emailed to you

Nice thanks this is my first time going after a restock retro

Ill probably forget to enter anyways :lol:

Last edited:
My mobile is verified too. Thought it was a whole different process. I was confused :lol:

Looking through my twitter notifications and never got that tweet

Sorry for asking newbie questions since I've been out for a while. How long do I have to enter the raffle until it closes?

Pro Tip:

Text Help to 73067 to test if you can get the code Nike sends

Last edited:
Yo if folks have to wait until 7 to verify thier account then I know it's gonna a be a **** storm tonight. This issue came up for some before previous raffles see SNKRS thread. I would definetly say verify BEFOREHAND the window opens
Did it slow down the process or something?

I love how people get before a release, lol the worse ive seen had to be the yeezy 750 boost lmao it was like watching braveheart.

If I win and won't be able to pick them up at NTSF because I'll be in LA next week can NTSF ship them to NTLA, and if so how much can I resell these for then?

Back
Top Bottom