Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
For those who still aren't sure and don't feel like clicking every link.
adoraa.jpg

ogfl82.jpg

sza9sp.jpg

o6bdyw.jpg

2s0fkzp.jpg

25gf2vl.jpg

Last edited:
He has a point tho going over information that one may be confused about or want clarification on is one thing.

But it's like dudes don't wanna go back like 4 pages in the thread heck even read the current page they just swoop in the question.

To say it's a forum for information and questions but not take the time to at least read the last couple of post or pages of said forum but want your question answered is quite hypocritical imo

Last edited:
Struck out on the Oreo and Lasers raffle (didn't want either but wanted to try out the raffle system). Hoping for some luck on this release.

Little help here guys, just so I'm clear.  You don't need a verified mobile number on your nike account if using a tablet via wifi, correct?  

All I see is instructions on how to enter the raffle but can someone tell me how to enter the raffle [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

All I see is instructions on how to enter the raffle but can someone tell me how to enter the raffle [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
if your serious then nike will tweet a link to the raffle at 7pm est and it will be open for 30 minutes, just login to your nike account on the page and select your size and pickup location

if your serious then nike will tweet a link to the raffle at 7pm est and it will be open for 30 minutes, just login to your nike account on the page and select your size and pickup location

Are Nike outlets eligible to be picked up at, any idea? I looked and couldn't get an exact answer.

Hopefully i get picked, ever since Kanye put on a pair of 1s a few years ago they became everyone favorite shoe

Back
Top Bottom