Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Idk what you tahm bout. Already saw a pic of someone who tricked the system into letting him enter several times for every size. Won a couple pairs. Don't know if they shipped em. Oreo were not a trash release either.
You right about the oreos, my bad on them but I was talking the 24 hours. I also seen a pic yesterday of the chi already in someone cart (unless they were trolling, which I doubt it because it look like a script). How you winning sizes already when it is not going to matter on a raffle drawing? I guess the hackers already know something that the public doesn't but we going to find out tonight/tomorrow I guess

Last edited:
It's a computer. There will always be a script around anything nike does. I'm actually phased that they are still trying so hard. Prolly trying the most out of everyone and bots still win.

Time to eat 
smokin.gif

so Im assuming people create diff accounts with diff phone numbers (i.e. family members phone numbers) to increase their chances?

Definetly hope folks eat .... It would be nice to see pairs out and about on the streets. But also I hope folks stay awake as this will be a prime opportunity to pass off UAs/GMs at a slightly pricepoint to unsuspecting folks under the guise of the online release.

I wouldnt pay resell, nike didnt drop yet, restocks are becoming more common, b patient young grasshoppas

Said this back in June, I knew Nike wouldnt let us non eating people down just yet

Dam I hope i get a pair this is great news

so Im assuming people create diff accounts with diff phone numbers (i.e. family members phone numbers) to increase their chances?

That's one way....there have been tweaks to the system to counter bots/PMs/ATCs but as with anything there are exploitive points. Given the size of the entry pool and a lack of knowlwdge of the selection algorithm the addition of your baby momma/daddy, abuelita, titi, cous-o has a negligible effect on the outcome.

I'm assuming a Canandian phone number will work, it's a 10 digit phone number like the USA obviously.

Entering someone extra ain't that serious. Majority of people got a bunch of people entering for em anyways. With the online release if someone wins all you do is get it shipped if the person can't pick up in store

Entering someone extra ain't that serious. Majority of people got a bunch of people entering for em anyways. With the online release if someone wins all you do is get it shipped if the person can't pick up in store
Unless they let you hold the phone they have to hit u back with the verification code to enter, which is extra imo...hopefully if there's a bunch of entries or wins with the same shipping address the system can flag and/or cancel.

I've never been able to enter any of the previous online raffles with a Canadian phone number...

Last edited:
I know how it works

Back
Top Bottom