Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
smh just realized rent will be a problem if I do cop 
mean.gif

rent due in 2 days 
sick.gif

Not sure if this has been answered, but does anyone know if the drawing is all of the same pool?
By that I mean if you enter for a physical store are you going to be entered into a drawing for that physical store only?

Not sure if this has been answered, but does anyone know if the drawing is all of the same pool?
By that I mean if you enter for a physical store are you going to be entered into a drawing for that physical store only?

More than likely these wont be available for in store. Pretty sure its gonna be online only like the rest of the re releases

Online only so idt there's any store option.

So did any of y'all who entered multiple times with multiple accounts (you know who you are) get a pair of the Bourdeaux 7s during the last raffle?
nerd.gif

I wish the raffle made you submit a form of payment at entry so only those really committed to buying a pair (or however many pairs you have accounts for) were the ones entering the raffle. I know this will be different (pretty sure 99.9% will buy if they win), but I wonder how many people entered the Oreo 4 raffle with no intention of ever dropping $190 on 'em.

I wish the raffle made you submit a form of payment at entry so only those really committed to buying a pair (or however many pairs you have accounts for) were the ones entering the raffle. I know this will be different (pretty sure 99.9% will buy if they win), but I wonder how many people entered the Oreo 4 raffle with no intention of ever dropping $190 on 'em.

I just entered to see if I could win. I did on those, surprisingly.

Back
Top Bottom