Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
ivj9anR.gif

Not being greedy, I got two the first time around.

Hope everyone that doesn't have a pair can finally secure one.

Sitting this one out
yea i don't want to be greedy either.  got two pair the first go around as well....

but F it, i'm IN for another pair this go around as well.  if i dont, someone else will

Never Underestimate The Other Guys Greed

Hope those who don't have a pair feasts tomorrow. This day and release belongs to ya'll...My second pair just arrived today too, kinda wish I waited but $325 was a great deal.

I was what? All I said was NDC ain't gonna have crazy stock unless they held back a ton of pairs

They held back their ENTIRE US online release stock, plus the Chinese release stock. I think they have bookoo pairs.

I would say we will see but probably not :lol:

Unless a bunch of us hit on here without cheating

Chi blow the '13 1s away in terms of comfort... But I've only tried mine on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Even with multiple pairs I'm in. Doesn't hurt to try, just a few clicks :tongue:

Last edited:
Think it was more of dudes saying you'll won't get a pair with their trash site, but this way should be better.

So whose got the most Nike accts?[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Think it was more of dudes saying you'll won't get a pair with their trash site, but this way should be better.

So whose got the most Nike accts?[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
I'm on 20 so far... lol jk!

Back
Top Bottom