Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I was what? All I said was NDC ain't gonna have crazy stock unless they held back a ton of pairs

You were a naysayer b. I seen u killjoying when posts about hoping for a restock got posted. Yeah most of us ain't gonna cop again :smh: but let us live. :rofl: We all know NDC ain't have a ton of pairs to begin with as well but where did 800 come from? :tongue: I like that below retail ish too so missing out on a raffle or online purchase ain't nothing....But not to distract from the thread Good luck my G's!

Last edited:
Chi blow the '13 1s away in terms of comfort... But I've only tried mine on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
When you wear them they will feel amazing. I've been putting miles on my pair. The 2013's refused to bend and break in for me. A no go on the flat feet lol

Hope you flourish b
pimp.gif
I will 
pimp.gif

I was what? All I said was NDC ain't gonna have crazy stock unless they held back a ton of pairs

You were a naysayer b. I seen u killjoying when posts about hoping for a restock got posted. Yeah most of us ain't gonna cop again :smh: but let us live. :rofl: We all know NDC ain't have a ton of pairs to begin with as well but where did 800 come from? :tongue: I like that below retail ish too so missing out on a raffle or online purchase ain't nothing....But not to distract from the thread Good luck my G's!

I said that August date wasn't happening

When they implemented the new system I clearly said they will be dropping 100%

If you want look back and read my posts because since the day they added this raffle crap I said they would

Not like it matters regardless

Man dudes going to have like 500 accounts I wish every account had to have a credit card linked to enter. 

Checked in just in time. My dreams of owning one pair resurrected. Nike once again making me feel good for an "opportunity."

But it makes it harder and it would be great if they didn't except those pay to fill "rush" card type credit cards. 

For me it's a nice feeling to at least have a chance to get a pair.I couldn't even attempt to cop last time due to visiting my girls parents in the middle of no where :smh:

These are for sure not gonna be in-store. That ship has sailed on the original release date. This is gonna be the first "Limited" release thru the raffle system and for sure the most hyped. You can be sure ppl gonna be salty as f#ck. I got 10 accounts imma try with and probably still wont hit anything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom