Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm buying any raffle I win. Can't take the chance of getting blacklisted on a release I want

Last edited:
I wish the raffle made you submit a form of payment at entry so only those really committed to buying a pair (or however many pairs you have accounts for) were the ones entering the raffle. I know this will be different (pretty sure 99.9% will buy if they win), but I wonder how many people entered the Oreo 4 raffle with no intention of ever dropping $190 on 'em.
NDC keeps track of who is entering raffles and not following through on purchasing (if they win). Those people will end up banned from entering future NDC raffles. Not sure how strict NDC will be about enforcing that, though.

NDC keeps track of who is entering raffles and not following through on purchasing (if they win). Those people will end up banned from entering future NDC raffles. Not sure how strict NDC will be about enforcing that, though.
They can't do that if you legitimately followed the rules when entering

I'm glad I copped for retail during the original drop. I hope many of you flourish. I'll try for another pair but won't hold my breath

There wasn't that many pairs of Oreo 4s to be raffled off, so I'd say chances are low regardless, there won't be many of these either

After the back to school restocks and the SBB August release at 21Mercer and DSM thought CHIs releasing online was highly unlikely (also considering during the summer there were a few store CHI restocks)....definetly a my bad moment. It's been a good week thus far -- caught a 'ghost' drop on NDC for AM95 Greedys, caught today's restock of PS1s at Flight23 -- ready to see if I can pick up on SNKRS.

After the back to school restocks and the SBB August release at 21Mercer and DSM thought CHIs releasing online was highly unlikely (also considering during the summer there were a few store CHI restocks)....definetly a my bad moment. It's been a good week thus far -- caught a 'ghost' drop on NDC for AM95 Greedys, caught today's restock of PS1s at Flight23 -- ready to see if I can pick up on SNKRS.
PS1s really randomly restocked at Flight23 today? 

I wish the raffle made you submit a form of payment at entry so only those really committed to buying a pair (or however many pairs you have accounts for) were the ones entering the raffle. I know this will be different (pretty sure 99.9% will buy if they win), but I wonder how many people entered the Oreo 4 raffle with no intention of ever dropping $190 on 'em.
Posted by Nike Chicago during the Championship pack 7 online raffles in response questions about people entering raffles with no intention of purchasing.  Also confirmed by employees from Nike Las Vegas.  

Don't know how it'll work though for raffle wins for online purchases.

I got lucky with the SBB's @ NTLA off the online raffle. Hoping to get lucky with these for retail this time around. 

So how u enter? Ive been following nike on Twitter and I don't see anything besides the steps on how to enter

Back
Top Bottom