Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Dropped off pairs on Tuesday and they were on the site within an hour (the size wasn't available before my drop off). Wasn't asked for proof of legitimacy (ie: receipt) the dude just opened the box and checked extra laces et al was in box and they weren't worn.
maybe dude was just that much of an expert that he could instantly tell? hah I don't know, that's not very smart on their part. if they're not really checking for authenticity then I'm sure they've sold some fakes before.

people always say if you're worried about getting fakes just pay extra for a pair from FC, sounds like that's not always the case

I mean they did turn away a pair of legit royals... They called em fake.

Last edited:
Flight club been selling fakes yall are late.

Kid got a pair of fake infrared sixs from flight club.. Sent them back and they refunded him.

That pair up there looks fake as hell.. The toe box looks suspect..but I'm not too familiar with grade school pairs.. I wouldn't even touch these from here on out if it's not from someone I trust.

Edit. This was in the legit check thread... Maybe you can still find it.
You are 100% right about FC selling grey market kicks.

But the GS pair above is legit. The GS pairs came like that from Nike.

I mean they did turn away a pair of legit royals... They called em fake.
Doesn't surprise me.

Was in the NY FC recently and chatting to the dudes working on the shop floor. They didn't have a clue what they were talking about on several issues.

We have to keep in mind here that as NT users many of us here are more tuned into shoes than those working in sneaker stores ever will be.

One of the dudes in there was certain that the SBB 1s were an OG CW.

so what's stopping people from ordering from FC and getting authentics, saying they're fake, returning fakes and keeping the authentic pair?

FC has to be raking in tons of money. you'd think they could hire one or two experts to make sure EVERY pair they sell is legit

so what's stopping people from ordering from FC and getting authentics, saying they're fake, returning fakes and keeping the authentic pair?

FC has to be raking in tons of money. you'd think they could hire one or two experts to make sure EVERY pair they sell is legit

Because they put a little "Flight Club" tag on the shoe. Once that's popped off, any claims or issues are no longer able to be made.

oh okay, that's smart

what kind of tag is it where someone couldn't just take it off and put it on a different pair?

Nope. Not easy to do. Here is what it looks like:
View media item 1699263
It's a string that wraps around and goes through a clasp almost. Once it's broken, it's a wrap. I will say though that they honor claims of its attached. I bought two pairs of "Black Toes" that ended up being mislabeled and were B-Grades, returned them and go my money back in full.

I have sold hundreds of sneakers threw flight club and i have seen them turn down multiple people who have tried to get off fakes/variants etc. At the end of the day u have to get threw 1-2 people when u drop sneakers off. The relationship u build with these dudes kind of factors into the way they check sneakers. They know me there and when i bring pairs they assume everything is authentic and unworn. But thats because i have sold multiple pairs. Years ago when i first started they used to check my pairs crazy. Id say for random people they check pairs throughly and to the best of their knowledge don't let grey market/variants in. I guess at the end of the day they can make mistakes. Everyone does. It is a fishy situation though. They usually don't have much knowledge about the actual sneaker game though thats for sure. They aren't even aware of release dates usually. Regardless though Id assume that a very very small amount of "fakes" goes into flight club and honestly judging from flight clubs clientele most likely whoever is buying won't know the difference anyway lol.

Dudes kill me when they act as though flight club is the greatest outlet for buying shoes when they wanna be "safe". Nah, flight club been selling UA shoes.. The people that work there don't even know what the hell UA shoes are nor do they care.. All they care about is those two checks every month.

flight club ain't no better than a mom and pop on Jamaica or Fulton. It's all the same, don't let the smoke and mirrors fool you.

Sell your shoes to a mom and pop get the money right away, sell it to flight club wait a little and then get your money.

Last edited:
I would be fumigating if I found out I purchased fakes through FC. With their exorbitant prices, they should have that employees that are at least in the loop when it comes to GMs. Their reputation should be ironclad

Would not be shocked if they did let some really really good fakes pass through. While gm's for the most part aren't exact like the real deal with minor differences in look and material. There's some that are damn right identical but still off

Getting the Chicago.  Had 2 pears of the Chicago. Sold one pear, and regret it. Thinking about selling my XI for another pair. What you thinking bro?

Any ragrats selling the Gamma? For me, I feel like the 72-10 is going to make up for that loss.

Last edited:
Yup the 1s is worth more than gammas. Hype is high on em now so ur more likely to come up on a better deal on gammas in the future

Back
Top Bottom