Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Heard some Flight 23's restocked on the Black Pinnacle's, any chance they'll do the same with the Chicago's???

I remember when i got the notification on the SNKRS app, I got it for both the Pinnacles & Chicagos

What sizes did they have?
I saw 13.5, 14, 15....had the 13.5 in my cart but they were gone before I could complete checkout....theyre too big for me by a size and a half but wouldve made for some nice trade bait...I paid resell for my two pairs....

it also wasnt limit one pair per, so im sure a few people bought up the entire stock. 

Getting a little butt hurt that somebody took those 14s out of my hands. I kind of wish I never found out about this.

Getting a little butt hurt that somebody took those 14s out of my hands. I kind of wish I never found out about this.
ehh I wouldnt feel too bad about it. I checked out the site less than 5 min after the link was posted in here, and most if not all sizes were gone or already being checked out by others. they went really fast....you wouldve really had to be on it....link prob got posted on twitter and caught fire..also they prob didnt have many pairs.

good looks on the link  addy85

ehh I wouldnt feel too bad about it. I checked out the site less than 5 min after the link was posted in here, and most if not all sizes were gone or already being checked out by others. they went really fast....you wouldve really had to be on it....link prob got posted on twitter and caught fire..also they prob didnt have many pairs.

No problem, I didn't post the link on Twitter and I didn't see anyone else either TBH

I had them carted and took 3 seconds to ask how long it takes to get a package from Turkey. I had them man. Its funny/annoying/slightly depressing. If I wouldnt have hesitated for that question Id have them. Just never dealt with Turkey before lol

I had them carted and took 3 seconds to ask how long it takes to get a package from Turkey. I had them man. Its funny/annoying/slightly depressing. If I wouldnt have hesitated for that question Id have them. Just never dealt with Turkey before lol
Those guys are legit, never had problems with them. They shipped already

And I know someone who took a Grey market black cement 3 to flight club.. They accepted them and sold them.

.... Feel bad for that poor soul who purchased.

Stay woke. It's real out here.

having sold a few things through FC I can see that .... Because the don't check seriously when you drop off (FCNY) I've always wondered how they avoid being flooded with GMs/UAs in legit boxes.

having sold a few things through FC I can see that .... Because the don't check seriously when you drop off (FCNY) I've always wondered how they avoid being flooded with GMs/UAs in legit boxes.
I wondered about that too. I figured they had a couple experts who examine the shoe carefully before saying they'll take them.

when's the last time you dropped a pair off there and how long did they take to look at them?

I wondered about that too. I figured they had a couple experts who examine the shoe carefully before saying they'll take them.

when's the last time you dropped a pair off there and how long did they take to look at them?

Dropped off pairs on Tuesday and they were on the site within an hour (the size wasn't available before my drop off). Wasn't asked for proof of legitimacy (ie: receipt) the dude just opened the box and checked extra laces et al was in box and they weren't worn.

Back
Top Bottom