Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Found a pair of dmp breds pads for 280. Should I cop? I hate swiping my card for big purchase especially kicks. My girl always wakes me up with a smack the next morning. Lol married life is not fun at all. Always been team retail or bust.

All dese new posts, you guys had my heart beating fast hoping it didn't drop as soon as I stopped looking out for it. Whewww. I was knocked out good, then immediately got up to walk the dogs while the wife fed lil man. Well, i'll jus put dat money towards dem foams next week.

Found a pair of dmp breds pads for 280. Should I cop? I hate swiping my card for big purchase especially kicks. My girl always wakes me up with a smack the next morning. Lol married life is not fun at all. Always been team retail or bust.
Hmm how often have you done above retail purchases?  Sounds like few if not none at all.  As long as you can afford it and it's once in awhile, just splurge and pull the trigger.  I am married myself with 2 kids and my wife continues to shake her head everytime there is a package LOL

Guess there really isn't a re-stock on these. Oh well I guess I won't have them. Not paying resell price on ebay and they could possibly be fakes or GM's.

Guess there really isn't a re-stock on these. Oh well I guess I won't have them. Not paying resell price on ebay and they could possibly be fakes or GM's.

Buy my DS He Got Games and Taxis instead :lol: :nerd:

I+_f63f498f2d7fa4748a9828ca8f47ab39.jpg

I was hoping that come August 31st that Nike was going to release more pairs. Obviously that never eventuates. I thought there was a chance that a reason they delayed it was bots and to produce more pairs since it is the Jordan that started it all. I wish this was a massive GR like Jordan 11s. It would still be an instant sell out. But I guess all OG Jordan 1s have been limited. JB if your reading this, please produce more pairs so I and the nt fam can cop for retail and know they are legit as there is too many fakes and they keep getting better and better. Eventually fakes will be better quality than legit shoes.

Flight club been selling fakes yall are late.

Kid got a pair of fake infrared sixs from flight club.. Sent them back and they refunded him.

That pair up there looks fake as hell.. The toe box looks suspect..but I'm not too familiar with grade school pairs.. I wouldn't even touch these from here on out if it's not from someone I trust.

Edit. This was in the legit check thread... Maybe you can still find it.

Last edited:
And I know someone who took a Grey market black cement 3 to flight club.. They accepted them and sold them.

.... Feel bad for that poor soul who purchased.

Stay woke. It's real out here.

Back
Top Bottom