Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Sorry guys, nobody knows for a fact unless you work for nike.
Just like all these release numbers everyone says.

All pairs that were supposed to drop on NDC were re-allocated to niketowns and flight23s, etc. They arent releasing on NDC fam 
frown.gif
Incorrect.

My interpretation from the whole debacle in May is this:

Nike.com said they're canceling the online releases.  Not postponed, or re-scheduled to a later time.  They straight up posted CANCELED.  There have been other releases in the past where they did reschedule for a later date, but their twitter explicitly said "rescheduled" (ex. Yeezy Foams, Jeter 1s...).

However, I really hope I'm wrong about that.  There are a lot of good people here still searching for their 1 and only pair that we know they would rock the same day they received them.

If they do in fact release this month, as what SNKRS app "notified" back in May, then I hope everyone here gets their pears and joins the pizza party.

Is Nike going to tell its customers about the release, or is it going to be some type of "surprise?" 

Really hoping they dont f this release up, too. 

It would be funny if they released. Good for those who have not copped yet. I would try to double up. My current pair is starting to get love creases. 1 to rock other to stock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom