Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
No the SBBs won't restock online (they restocked in stores such as Flight23)....it's supposedly just Chicagos and Pinnacles (black) - of course neither will restock as it was a glitch in the app.
Agreed.. the SBBs wont restock unless they do a random drop again.  Or maybe NDC will finally be fixed later on at some point and will restock these.  But otherwise, better off paying FC if you want them that bad.

I think it only shows up if you had the notification on when the original release date was around. If that makes sense

u really believe that dude
eyes.gif
Considering the low volume that Nike stores raffled, yes I do

Last edited:
Considering the low volume that Nike stores raffled, yes I do

The NDC allocation was redistributed through its third party partners like Flight23. If you go back in the thread you will see folks noting late shipments arriving post RD --- that was the reallocation. There isn't gonna be NDC/ SNKRS drop of CHIs ... Sorry to tell you.

The NDC allocation was redistributed through its third party partners like Flight23. If you go back in the thread you will see folks noting late shipments arriving post RD --- that was the reallocation. There isn't gonna be NDC/ SNKRS drop of CHIs ... Sorry to tell you.
yea makes sense with the FSR available on FC. was expecting allocation to go to nike stores.

Im good with my old Pair of Chicago 1s, but I wanted to see what all the hype was about regarding the quality of this shoe. Nike hasnt been coming out with a few releases online, so I hope they release a few more pairs to at least help lower the price from that $450 on ebay.

would be nice if they added a yearly Jordan 1 OG release similar to the XIs, making them available in large quantities.

I would luv to see this BUT it never could happen .... As it stands there isn't much chatter/talk on what the Jordan XXX will look like or what new tech it will introduce. If Nike consigns itself to a dedicated OG 1 every year as a GR then it's essentially saying its best day (basketball-wise) is in the past and it's not the innovator that changed the game with 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom