Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
lol this thread is comedy, which after this long after release it should be the only reason this thread is still open

Between this and ol' boy's #NTDenim in the AJ1 thread I'm in tears right now :rofl: :rofl:

635647920646259437-1523713018_Laughing.gif

Flight Club has a 6.5 for $225, $240 at the end of the day. Ebay is 230-250 range, thinking about pulling the trigger with flight club than dealing with the battle of making sure the shoe is legit on EBAY.

Flight Club has a 6.5 for $225, $240 at the end of the day. Ebay is 230-250 range, thinking about pulling the trigger with flight club than dealing with the battle of making sure the shoe is legit on EBAY.

DO IT And Don't Look Back!

Yea You Might Be Able To Talk A Seller Into Coming Down A Few Bucks On Ebay But Like You Said, Then You Also Run Risk Of Getting A Bootleg Pair Sent To You. At Only $10 Over Your Lowest Ebay Price You're Finding, FlightClub Is A No Brainer!

That Same Pair Will Be $300+ When It's Finalized In Everyone's Heads These Aren't Re-Releasing As We Once Had Hope For :wink:

Just My 2 Pennies On It

DO IT And Don't Look Back!

Yea You Might Be Able To Talk A Seller Into Coming Down A Few Bucks On Ebay But Like You Said, Then You Also Run Risk Of Getting A Bootleg Pair Sent To You. At Only $10 Over Your Lowest Ebay Price You're Finding, FlightClub Is A No Brainer!

That Same Pair Will Be $300+ When It's Finalized In Everyone's Heads These Aren't Re-Releasing As We Once Had Hope For
wink.gif

Just My 2 Pennies On It
My thought process exactly. 

Just pulled the trigger. Hopefully they come in the 1's box and not the reg box like some GS pairs came. 

Just pulled the trigger. Hopefully they come in the 1's box and not the reg box like some GS pairs came. 

Since you won't be wearing the box .... I hope it's not a dealbreaker. (International pairs also came with the new box).

Since you won't be wearing the box .... I hope it's not a dealbreaker. (International pairs also came with the new box).
Nah not a deal breaker, just a preference. But I've copped so the box doesn't really matter at this point. 

Back
Top Bottom