Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
It is quite in this thread, a little too quite
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I forgot how comfortable these are. I really don't know why it took so long for me to wear them. Idgaf these **** all over SBBs

They probably will drop tomorrow or September 1st on NDC. I'm hoping because these are the only Jordan's that released this year that I wanted, but couldn't manage to get because of a siblings graduation the day of the May release.

Last edited:
They probably will drop tomorrow or September 1st on NDC. I'm hoping because these are the only Jordan's that released this year that I wanted, but couldn't manage to get because of a siblings graduation the day of the May release.
All pairs that were supposed to drop on NDC were re-allocated to niketowns and flight23s, etc. They arent releasing on NDC fam 
frown.gif

Y'all need to get over it. If they were going to release on NDC they would have by now. Pay resale or move on to the next one. Beating a dead damn horse

All pairs that were supposed to drop on NDC were re-allocated to niketowns and flight23s, etc. They arent releasing on NDC fam :frown:
Do you know for a fact or through hearsay?

Back
Top Bottom