Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Wearing mine to the mall today. Thought I'd break necks, and may have, but some cat had red Octobers on...probably fake though.

so the only way i can get a pair for my small 8.5 feet is to pay $600+ for a made-in-china shoe made from "leather"...

still hella butthurt over this

(and unlike you other dummies, all i want is ONE pair to actually wear and beat in smh)

Last edited:
so the only way i can get a pair for my small 8.5 feet is to pay $600+ for a made-in-china shoe made from "leather"...

(and unlike you other dummies, all i want is ONE pair to actually wear and beat in smh)

You're calling people "other dummies", but you wear a size 8.5....

I would be fumigating if I found out I purchased fakes through FC.

:nerd:...

20120531-083434.jpg

Last edited:

you haven't been looking cause you defnitely can pickup a pair in that size for less than $600....even FC has 'em for cheaper ($450).

Last edited:
At da mall: No homo..but..ohhh my goodness boy...where n when you'd get those Chicagos from??? Info on dem jeans too. Sheeeeesh!

At da mall: No homo..but..ohhh my goodness boy...where n when you'd get those Chicagos from??? Info on dem jeans too. Sheeeeesh!
Haha that's funny as hell. I was telling my wife and kids about the red Octobers I saw a guy wearing, I'm like those are 5000 dollar shoes, and they're like no way.

Haha that's funny as hell. I was telling my wife and kids about the red Octobers I saw a guy wearing, I'm like those are 5000 dollar shoes, and they're like no way.

Ha, I saw a dude rocking Solars on my campus, and when I pointed them out to my co-workers and told them how much they're worth they had they same reaction. Of course, I'm trying to LC him the whole time from 25yds away...

Source was wrong last time so take it with a grain of salt but heard these may drop again this morning on NDC. Worth checking at 10am tho.

Source was wrong last time so take it with a grain of salt but heard these may drop again this morning on NDC. Worth checking at 10am tho.

Can't see it happening....the OVOs and Vachetta 1s drop next Saturday a CHI drop this close to a big release ($225 and $400 retail) would cause competing odds for customers -- shoppers will find themselves making an either or choice. Ultimately the winged goddess wants us to get both. Hence why the SBB and CHIs after initially having release dates within a week of each other was given more breathing room - a month apart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom